Todo Tuesday 🥰

Aww…I love how they go from being little cuties to big beauties. 💗 (Rhyme unintentional)
its crazy how fast they grow LOL!
@yungzerk …did you see any chameleons in Hawaii?
unfourtnetlyl no :( I looked all over but I probably wasn't in the right places, i didn't really do a ton of research of where they were before i went but ill be sure to look again when i go!

Wow he has gotten big! what a handsome guy you got there. mine male veiled gets very territorial from time to time. I just ignore it and show no fear! I make sure to handle him outside of the cage at least once a week. Once outside of his cage he is a pussycat! Plus he likes our walks and gets tons of attention from passerbys! They are show stoppers. Mine is now 2 1\2. I raised him at four months! Here is Hunter protecting his cage.

Attachments

• 17219517474082755054465916469245.jpg
    17219517474082755054465916469245.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 8
Wow he has gotten big! what a handsome guy you got there. mine male veiled gets very territorial from time to time. I just ignore it and show no fear! I make sure to handle him outside of the cage at least once a week. Once outside of his cage he is a pussycat! Plus he likes our walks and gets tons of attention from passerbys! They are show stoppers. Mine is now 2 1\2. I raised him at four months! Here is Hunter protecting his cage.
Wow! I still think it’s crazy that veileds get so large lol, it will be crazy to see todo at that size but hunter looks soooo healthy wow!

Great update! make sure you have a safe way for him to get to and from the bottom if the cage. Once he starts patroling looking for a female everyday, he will check out every nook and cranny! i can see from the before pic you have got a great climbing structure or him.

Looks fantastic!!
Thank you so much🤩 trying to get it to look like eustis’s cage lol but that will take some growing in!
Great update! make sure you have a safe way for him to get to and from the bottom if the cage. Once he starts patroling looking for a female everyday, he will check out every nook and cranny! i can see from the before pic you have got a great climbing structure or him.
thank you 🤩🤩 He’s already started patrolling so I made sure to add some sticks so he isn’t doing anything too crazy to get up and down lol but it’s the funniest thing!

Today marks 9 months I have had todo! Todo was a big impulse buy from me ngl (was out of the hobby for 9 years) and thanks to him I was able to find this community and better myself and my husbandry through this community! Without todo and this community i definitely can’t imagine how much I would actually know about chameleons compared to now😂. Todo has been such a lovely experience for me, he may hate me and bite me every chance he gets but I love my todo boy ❤️
72541364311__C42542C5-CBAA-4A16-BB01-17D41C5D156A.jpeg
IMG_2676.jpeg
IMG_2920.jpeg
IMG_3451.jpeg
IMG_4864.jpeg
IMG_4865.jpeg
IMG_4638.jpeg
72541364311__C42542C5-CBAA-4A16-BB01-17D41C5D156A.jpeg

Today marks 9 months I have had todo! Todo was a big impulse buy from me ngl (was out of the hobby for 9 years) and thanks to him I was able to find this community and better myself and my husbandry through this community! Without todo and this community i definitely can’t imagine how much I would actually know about chameleons compared to now😂. Todo has been such a lovely experience for me, he may hate me and bite me every chance he gets but I love my todo boy ❤️View attachment 358644View attachment 358645View attachment 358646View attachment 358647View attachment 358648View attachment 358649View attachment 358650View attachment 358644
He’s grown into a such a handsome boy!!!

He is stunning!!!! You must read my mind, I was wondering how Todo was doing the other day.
😂I do my best and thank you! Todo is a very very cage defensive boy, he will lunge at my hand when I try to put food in his cup lol but thankfully I don’t have to handle him often!

Back
Top Bottom