Too Many Eggs i need to get rid of some

chameleoman

Avid Member
Hey everyone,

This time i think i over did it i only wanted about 100 eggs max to feed once they hatch and i end up with like 1,000 :p I had a about 7 females i think:rolleyes: and now its one egg after another and guess what happens when there done laying those eggs THEY MATE AGAIN:eek::eek::eek: and lay another 100 or so eggs im problaly going to try and sell some once i find out there fertile even though im 100% sure they are but theyll turn grey in about a week showing they are fertile :) then ill keep a few and get rid of the rest and i made a mistake NEVER NEVER squeeze a female moth brown stuff SQUIRTED ALL OVER MY HAND!!!!!!!:mad: disgusting:p and they are freshly laid zebra silkworm eggs if any one doesnt know but i have some pics to share!!!:D

horned worm eggs?
i would love some!!!!
im in utah is that a problem?

actually they are freshly laid zebra silkworms but i cant guarantee you i will have freshly laid hornworm eggs next month, my hornworms are getting really close to puptating :D

i just forgot i have 2 more females that JUST hatched
and they already started mating!!!! Now tommarro im going to have to harvest the eggs:p which will be a killer:eek: but oh well:D ill just have another 500 or more eggs to sell:p
ill problaly post more pics up later so ill keep everyone updated:D

hook me up lol

ok i was like :eek::rolleyes: why does this guy want my # just wait a week or so till they turn grey and ill pm you and just a reminder im 13 !!!!! i do have a cell but just want everyone to know it says im 13 in my profile but i dont think anyone pays any attention to that:p
well ima log off now and log on in a bit so im out:cool:

ok i was like :eek::rolleyes: why does this guy want my # just wait a week or so till they turn grey and ill pm you and just a reminder im 13 !!!!! i do have a cell but just want everyone to know it says im 13 in my profile but i dont think anyone pays any attention to that:p
well ima log off now and log on in a bit so im out:cool:

misleading user name, lol. :rolleyes::D

Back
Top Bottom