IMG_0665_zpsd0829c60.jpg

IMG_0663_zpsdf83dbdb.jpg

IMG_0662_zpsa6d708e7.jpg

IMG_0661_zpsea1d03f4.jpg

IMG_0658_zpsd613498c.jpg

IMG_06531_zps7846ac95.jpg

IMG_06521_zps47a05e43.jpg

Can't wait to get the rest of mine! :D

How's he doing? He looks pretty good. Is he eating and drinking well? What is his preferred food item?

You're getting more?:D

He is doing great. When I received him he had some pretty bad edema, looked like he had a marble in his throat. That has finally subsided thankfully. Eats, and drinks well but doesn't pig out like my xanths will.

Definitely crickets over dubia, but he will take them. And flies of course. No worms so far. Wont hand feed either.

Yes, I am getting more ;) This boy is eager man, leaves plugs all over!

A few phone shots.
Flexin to get that cricket!
dubyjyhu.jpg

some beautiful squamation. Not a great representation but it gives you an idea.
ru4u9ese.jpg

For those who have asked, I did not get this guy from any import. He is one of two CB males left, produced from WC imports years back.

I keep him similar to my xanths, 40w basking bulb(Have not seen him basking yet), lots of water, high humidity, Cal+ 1x weekly, lots of foliage. 24x18x36 screen cage.(Could definitely use bigger, holding out til it gets warmer and he goes into the large outdoor cages I'm building).

Any other questions don't hesitate to ask. This is by no means a care sheet, just what has worked for me so far...

These are lovely. The uk has just been offered an import of these from mainland Europe. Shame I have no space and little money as these are stunning!

Thanks Bradley. Myself, and a few others will be receiving some from likely the same source. That will be the last export out of Uganda, likely forever due to a ban on reptile exporting.

Thanks Bradley. Myself, and a few others will be receiving some from likely the same source. That will be the last export out of Uganda, likely forever due to a ban on reptile exporting.

I wish you and others receiving the import success in breeding this beautiful species so hope can remain for me to one day own a pair of these.

This guy just gets more beautiful with each new set of pics.

Back
Top Bottom