Variety for 3 week old?

MollyT

I want to offer my guy a good variety of food. Just wondering what else I can give him at this age? He is so tiny so I feel like my options are limited. Need some suggestions! Thanks! Oh, and where can I go to get them? I know they have crickets locally, but I'm not sure about anything else, so I will probably end up ordering his food online.

Ive been trying to find small worms but no luck,,,Im gunna just continue with crickets for a few more weeks and hopefully he will be big enough to give some of the small worms ive found!!!

I want to offer my guy a good variety of food. Just wondering what else I can give him at this age? He is so tiny so I feel like my options are limited. Need some suggestions! Thanks! Oh, and where can I go to get them? I know they have crickets locally, but I'm not sure about anything else, so I will probably end up ordering his food online.

Fruit flies
pin head size crickets
bean beetles
baby native or small tropical terrestrial isopods
very small silkworms
baby mealworms
baby superworms
baby indian walking sticks
rice beetles

soon enough, maybe 3 more weeks also add
pheonix worms (soldier fly maggots)
very small termites
baby snails
leaf rollers

some purchasing options:
https://www.chameleonforums.com/blogs/sandrachameleon/171-where-buy-feeders-online.html

Last edited:
Awesome link!!!! I drive around all week looking for tiny things for Guber,,,,but no one ever has anything small enough!!! Im definitly gunna be doing an order from one of those sites tomorrow!!!!

My local petstore carries crickets, butterworms, mealworms, and superworms. I've fed all those to 3-4 month old Chams. With the superworms they would let me dig through their stock and pick out the smallest ones they had if they had some small enough. It's important that the worms are no more than 1/2 inch to maybe 3/4 inch for your Cham at that age. I've also ordered fruit flies offline and cultured my own. Small Chams go nuts for flies. Dubia nymphs are good too but Im not a big fan of roaches. Hope this helped a little.

Back
Top Bottom