Vets in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (or any city in Saudi Arabia)

ragidi

Hello everyone. Hope you're having a great day/night.
I used to own a female veiled chameleon 3 years ago. Unfortunately, she fell ill. I spent days looking for a vet, any vet, who can help me. After driving to every single known vet in my city, Jeddah, I couldn't get any help, and my Alphys passed away.
3 years later, I feel that I'm in a better place, mentally and financially. I feel ready to own a chameleon again.
Before I actually get one, I of course should make sure I have everything needed for the chameleon to live it's best life. This includes medical care.
Which brings me to my main question:
Does anyone here know a veterinary clinic or a veterinarian in Jeddah who is knowledgeable about chameleons and can help me should the chameleon, God forbid, falls ill? I'm willing to also travel to any city within Saudi Arabia to get the medical care needed.

I am not able to help with this at all. But I would get a male rather then a female and make sure your husbandry is as perfect as possible if you decide to get another one. :) Hopefully you find a Vet there that would be able to assist you should there be a health issue.

I am not able to help with this at all. But I would get a male rather then a female and make sure your husbandry is as perfect as possible if you decide to get another one. :) Hopefully you find a Vet there that would be able to assist you should there be a health issue.
Thanks for the reply! Yes, this time I will get a male chameleon. I managed to find 2 vets who could possibly work with reptiles but still need to confirm that. As for the husbandry, I will prepare it fully before getting the chameleon.

Thanks for the reply! Yes, this time I will get a male chameleon. I managed to find 2 vets who could possibly work with reptiles but still need to confirm that. As for the husbandry, I will prepare it fully before getting the chameleon.
Well let us know if you have any questions on your husbandry for your future boy. Happy to hear you may have found vet care :)

In this day of computers you could always have a vet near you consult with an exotics vet in another country I think. Hopefully that can be one option.

Hopefully you'll get a good healthy chameleon and not need a vet...or at least not often.

Back
Top Bottom