Weird Chameleon Activity

Kenan Thompson Yes GIF by Paramount+

Thanks for sharing your enclosure! Chameleons are very shy lizards and often appreciate places to hide from us. I would recommend adding many many more branches and all live plants. The plants you will want to place so they create a ‘curtain’ of foliage in the front of the enclosure so your beautiful boy has places to hide and feel secure. I’ve attached a couple pics of my enclosures to give you some ideas :)

Attachments

• IMG_0804.jpeg
    IMG_0804.jpeg
    206.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9861.jpeg
    IMG_9861.jpeg
    199.8 KB · Views: 8
Yeah so this boy wants to mate. The rubbing he is doing on your hand and the bobbing moving towards your arm... These are all mating behaviors. While most males will not do this with their humans it seems as though your boy is. lol
I wanted to say this, but in a funnier, slightly less appropriate way but I didn't want to look dumb by being wrong. This is 100% exactly what I was thinking when he described the head bobbing and what I saw in the video :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thanks for sharing your enclosure! Chameleons are very shy lizards and often appreciate places to hide from us. I would recommend adding many many more branches and all live plants. The plants you will want to place so they create a ‘curtain’ of foliage in the front of the enclosure so your beautiful boy has places to hide and feel secure. I’ve attached a couple pics of my enclosures to give you some ideas :)
Ok I’ll be sure to get him another live plant, instead of just the money tree 👍

Back
Top Bottom