What are Some of Your Favorite Songs and Music Videos?

Anything by the Silver-Sun Pickups. If I want to listen to HipHop/Rap, I go oldschool, with DMX, Dre...heck even Coolio. Music nowadays is terrible, I try to stick to oldies mostly early 90's, 80's, and 70's. Don't hate me people, I just do not agree with Justine Beaver or Pit-Bull-Dung. In my opinion, there are only a handful of decent artists nowadays...

Anything by the Silver-Sun Pickups. If I want to listen to HipHop/Rap, I go oldschool, with DMX, Dre...heck even Coolio. Music nowadays is terrible, I try to stick to oldies mostly early 90's, 80's, and 70's. Don't hate me people, I just do not agree with Justine Beaver or Pit-Bull-Dung. In my opinion, there are only a handful of decent artists nowadays...

New music is great! I just prefer music that is normally not played on major music FM stations and TV music stations. The Hawaiian Reggae they played while I was on Mauii was phenomenal. Under ground punk, ska and metal that is not played by major stations is great too. When I lived in the Bay Area it was all about local hip hop and rap (about two decades ago) . However now that I live near Yosemite I never hear that much local hip hop or underground hip hop.

Last edited:
Is KMFDM considered glam rock?

Because that would be news to me...

Whatever I was not calling KMDM glam rock. I was just stating I normally stay away from glam rock however I listen to a couple glam rock song and bands though it is not the norm unless I'm with friends. I always was more light rock or heavy metal, punk or ska. I would just stay away from death music if you were a Parsonii keeper as with their price tag and how easy they can be to kill they bring a huge burden plus grieving.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom