What are your chameleons names?

Newest guy is Lloyd the Ambanja, after mycologist C. G. Lloyd (preceded by Thaxter the Ambilobe, after mycologist Roland H. Thaxter, and Saccardo the Jackson's, after mycologist Pier Andrea Saccardo).

my veiled is called leon ive nicknamed him syco though because hes a mean little bugger:D
and my nosy be x sambava is called fatso at the minute because all he seems to do is eat :D

7 month old female veiled Reima :D

Attachments

• Photo 77.jpg
    Photo 77.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 142
my lil one is CoeChi; seeing as how Chams coe exist in Chi- life force energy, my lil CoeChi made my life worthy by being my lifetime companion and he is so-o-o-o sweet i call him my lil luv bug; AND i have KnoKnut who i rescued and at 1 1/2 he is funny and crazy so therefore he is my li KnoKnut, my next, i'm lookin for a female will be the boys lil NicNak;
CoeChi
KnoKnut
NicNak

Waldo is one of my males and i named one after my wife, cause she tries to bite me if i try to tough her, ha ha my wife hates it.

I just got my first chameleon about a week and a half ago...he is a male blue bar ambilobe and his name is "Biclops" it's from the Simpsons when bart and milhouse are running the comic bookstore and milhouse can't help himself when a saleman comes in trying to sell him a comic about a super hero with glasses who's afraid of girls haha he buys 2000 copies. :D

I named one of my breeder male BB Ambilobes Hefner...

He switches his hemi, when hes done with the first one he repositions to empty the second all in one mating session. Everytime!

My last Cham (Veiled) was named Berry because he was "berry moody" (punn intended) ha
My current Blue Bar Ambilobe is named Rojo (pronounced RoJoe) because he's got red eyes, rojo is Spanish for red, and then I Americanized it with the most American name I can thing of . . . Joe lol

Back
Top Bottom