What are your chameleons names?

My family doesn't call them by their names it "the big one" verrucosus "the horned one" k.boehmei "the green one" t.ellioti. I find it funny!

Right now I only have a pair of Ambilobe panther chameleons.

My male's name: Sir Lancelot
I got him from Dez (Chamalot chameleons). He is from Bonsai and Isabella's lineage.

My female's name (just turned one year old): Cammie

Har!

My baby veiled is Chronos and my ambilobe panther is Jacque (with a french accent), not sure why I named him that

Waldo.. Our brand new 6 week old veiled :D ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362183925.291598.jpg

name

I named my female veiled chameleon Raine. Why? Well, a few years back my daughter had a bearded dragon named Snow. (because she was a light color...lol) and we just adopted a baby bearded which my 6 year old son named Fire. So, Raine just seemed to fit in. I know...crazy. BTW My kids and I name all of our pets....even our fish...we are all nerds in this house...:eek:

im getting a male nose be in 10 days & ive called him sulley like the big blue monster from monsters inc.

See my sig for names.
Also, there are random word generators on the net if you want something really different.
Every time you click the button, a random word will pop up.
Even made-up words!!

Also, check out all the animal name websites. :D

I named my female meg like Megan. Because it was a chick I loved got close with. Then moved on probably same thing my Cham meg will do because of stupid eggs.

Pat McGroin (named by my mom since he was purchased on st pattys day and she wanted to give him a funny name) we call him Pat for short

Names of my Chammies

Well I like to be different .
Had a Panther called Louie
A Veild named Emeril
My favorite Veild named Bibble. He lived 10 yrs
Panther named Kahua
Carpet chamelon named Egypt
And my new 4 mth old Veild named Jethro

Back
Top Bottom