Whats up with these colors??

I've considered getting Dino fuel myself. How do you apply it to your chameleons?

Myself I sprinkle a little on a wet chunk of leafy vegie and feed it to my crickets a couple times a week. any one that wants to improve there chameleons over all well being. Dinofuel is a easy way to beef up any suppliment schedulle.

yellow body BB?? you think so?? He is an Oh-My from Kammers, think he is just a special one? hahah Can anyone post a pic of their yellow body BB? Im curious to see what one looks like :D

Ps- Kilgour, my guy loves his food now that there is dinofuel in the crix and occasionally sprinkled on top. He is eating almost 50% more than he was before :D

yellow body BB?? you think so?? He is an Oh-My from Kammers, think he is just a special one? hahah Can anyone post a pic of their yellow body BB? Im curious to see what one looks like :D

Ps- Kilgour, my guy loves his food now that there is dinofuel in the crix and occasionally sprinkled on top. He is eating almost 50% more than he was before :D

That is awesome, and great news to hear. So many people are saying the exact same thing. I am glad you are happy!

Here is a yellow bodied, blue bar and his yellows get even more bright, this is just his normal yellow. However, it appears that yours will be even more yellow than the guy I have pictured.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 133
Here is my yellow bodied, blue bar guy. But I get the feeling that your guy might end up a lot more yellow than ours, at least it seems so right now. But time will tell, he's still young!

cerberus1yearold1.jpg
cerberusinfreerange2.jpg

well...all the pics and talk sold me...ordered both the regular dinofuel and the raptor edition...figure the ambanja x ambilobe cross will get the regular and the sambava will get the raptor...cant wait to see what happens!! :D

No, it's not dinofuel. There is no substance that you can give a chameleon that will add new colors.

Sure it will not add "NEW" colors and no one is claiming it will change DNA, but the natural pigment enhancers in the ingredients and a balanced diet will enhance the chameleons pigments naturally, which may result in colors that you have not seen. For example, Marigold, or Calendula officinalis, known for bringing out skin pigmentation.

Last edited:
Might seem a silly question have you checked temps? they sometimes show pale colors like that when they are too hot,

looks good though.

No, it's not dinofuel. There is no substance that you can give a chameleon that will add new colors.
I thought it was against the rule to post negitive comments about forum sponcers? With out the forum sponcers(your customers), this forum would not exsist.

I don't think Brad's comment was a negative one. He's just saying what a few of us have mentioned already. That there is nothing your pet can eat that will add new colors that wouldn't be there due to genetics. So you won't bring out red in your Nosy Be unless he has genes for the red speckles.

Like I said earlier though, Dinofuel is a great supplement and gutload which goes towards keeping your animal healthier. And the healthier the animal the more he will look like his full potential. So in a way it could be responsible, but it won't create colors that wouldn't be there otherwise.

I don't think Brad's comment was a negative one. He's just saying what a few of us have mentioned already. That there is nothing your pet can eat that will add new colors that wouldn't be there due to genetics. So you won't bring out red in your Nosy Be unless he has genes for the red speckles.

Like I said earlier though, Dinofuel is a great supplement and gutload which goes towards keeping your animal healthier. And the healthier the animal the more he will look like his full potential. So in a way it could be responsible, but it won't create colors that wouldn't be there otherwise.

I am sure im not the only member that found it negitive......even a correct statment can be considered negitive. My self im a butcher and a former chef, if shared my personal opion with my customers on how they are destroying a prime fillet of beef,they would not come back. oh and yes i use dinofuel along with other gutloading suppliments, that were recomended by some other site sponcers.

I didn't mean to stir up such controversy :'( my cham loves his gutload now that I have added the Raptor Edition DinoFuel and his yellows are really popping. I will continue to buy more DinoFuel in the future. No negative responses here :D

It's a text comment. I don't think it was negative at all. Text comes off differently depending on how you read it in your head. Saying one is destroying something is quite different than saying what was already said (both by others and the creator of the product itself.)

Back
Top Bottom