Where did you get your chameleon?

Got my male Veiled from FL Chams

101_0526 rotated.jpg

I purchased my first chameleon at Fish Pro's in Amarillo, TX.

I purchased my second from Curt at Epic Chameleons.

Local pet store, I saved her!!! I regret not getting a captive bred... plus I wish I had a male. Its a Veiled Chameleon btw. Whats my next chameleon? Well maybe a panther?

OR better yet a male Hoehnelli !!!!! BUt idk where to get these other then a breeder on the fourms. Not even sure how much they are asking for it

I got my veileds from reptile rapture, and my panthers from Lance Lindgren. Very pleased with all of them!!

I rescued my little girl veiled from the petco down here and she is doing great now. She has gone from 4 grams to over 11 grams in just three weeks and is much healthier now then she was.

I've bought both of my chameleons (samabava & ambilobe) from Kammerflage Kreations... Great People, Extremely kind and helpful, Ed and Liddy are very patient and informative with new keepers (as I was) they dont mind talking to you for 30 minutes or longer even.. I will probably continue to purchase from them due to the outstanding quality of their products and un-rivaled customer service.

Thanks,he is so pretty when im ready for a chameleon im going to buy from them because they are local and always have nice health looking chams at the expos.
Thank you :) and yeah that's why I bought from them: local and healthy looking chams.

Back
Top Bottom