Who are you?- thread 3 :p

This is myself Sherri and my husband Steve.

HAL Westerdam cruise.....10-25-09 077.jpg

Aww thank you! We dated for 6 years before we got married too. We're actually the same age! So I'm actually getting towards my late twenties :( I actually don't want kids anytime soon because I don't want to look like I had an accident LOL. BTW you guys are a cute couple and congrats on your anniversary!!! :)

We are the same age too! lol just 4 months apart. We are also late twenties but I'm thinking kids in a couple years. I want the 1st one before I'm 30:p Who cares what people think? We'll look awesome when we're older! haha :p

I must ask. Where are all the single women who love reptiles and crazy tattooed white boys?:D:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Seriously! I am married now but I figured 98% of the people on here were super nerdy and well I wont say what i was really thinking but some very attractive people on here. Nice to know that there are women and men on here. We should start chameleon owner dating service!

Here are some of me.

First up, me at my sister's apartment in Philly with her paintings in the back.

olimpia1.jpg

Next, my youngest sheltie, Milou, and me at the pool. This is the pup that my facebook chameleon forum friends have heard so much about with his several intestinal obstructions. But he's been doing much better, we love him, and he's just a load of fun. And thanks to Dr. O for letting us come over and use his pool lol

olimpia2.jpg

And lastly, my boyfriend, Jonathan and I.

olimpia3.jpg

doing all together

I got married as a teenager too!

(And divorced as a 21 year old!) :rolleyes:

Seriously, that is a beautiful wedding photo! :D
Me to 17 and 21.

On the marriage subject.
Re-married after 10 years in home country Nicaragua, Ohh and married at 18
Drop dead beautiful, you have the perfect setting, even the church is lovely.

Here's a pic of me and one of me and my hubby! I know I look like I'm 12 but I'm 26 lol be nice!!

Be nice, you are beautiful and look like a teenager, looks like mother nature was already good to you.

Great shot, I like b&w

Hi everyone im David ATTACH]66090[/ATTACH]

You need to be out hitting on the ladies!! San Diego has lots to offer you. Send me your chams for babysitting.

Hi, I'm Shelby Rae

Nice to meet you :)
i like the cowgirl in you.:)

Here is a picture of my boyfriend and I after a jungle excursion in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico.

View attachment 66104

Here we are on our way to snorkel with the whale sharks.

View attachment 66105

I knew you were as pretty outside as you are inside. A little cutie. Boyfriend is nice .....

My husband and I. :)

537564_10150817628260373_1391272815_n.jpg

Make that man smile, he looks a bit camera shy. You just look sweet.

Im bored so I guess I will play:p

My buddies dog and I. Louie is the man!
21578_1338144942490_4158839_n.jpg

\m/
l_ea617bcb231a45c0870b7f7eb2bb4f11.jpg

I must ask. Where are all the single women who love reptiles and crazy tattooed white boys?:D:rolleyes:
You look the same but I always love the guitar.

single women who love reptiles and crazy tattooed white boys? Are you on drugs???

This is myself Sherri and my husband Steve.

View attachment 66519

looks like Steve really lucked out, pretty lady.

I don't always participate in these threads but when I do I'd might as well look my best :cool:
8114490259_8b11f322e5_b.jpg

You have a face, and a beautiful wife. You are one of the people I am most happy to see a picture of, I have tried to picture what you would look like, nice. I never get tired of looking at a good looking man.

Last edited:
Ok, I'll jump in. However, first I need to tell everyone a big secret....my name is Jim...ssshhhh...don't tell anyone.

I hate to do this because we have such a fine group of good-looking young whipper snappers. I'm new to chameleons, but not new to this world and I have the gray hairs to prove it!

Me and my lovely bride
Mary and Jim.jpg

Our three oldest boys
The O Boys.jpg

Our youngest boy
P7290839.jpg

And our dog Max
Max 2.jpg

Ok, I'll jump in. However, first I need to tell everyone a big secret....my name is Jim...ssshhhh...don't tell anyone.

I hate to do this because we have such a fine group of good-looking young whipper snappers. I'm new to chameleons, but not new to this world and I have the gray hairs to prove it!

Me and my lovely bride
View attachment 66538

Totally didn't see this one coming! I thought you were some young, punk kid! :p ;)

Me and my lovely bride
View attachment 66538

Our three oldest boys
View attachment 66539

Our youngest boy
View attachment 66540

And our dog Max
View attachment 66541

compared to me you are a young kid. All of you make me feel old.:(

We are the same age too! lol just 4 months apart. We are also late twenties but I'm thinking kids in a couple years. I want the 1st one before I'm 30:p Who cares what people think? We'll look awesome when we're older! haha :p

LOL that's my plan too. 1st child before 30.

Back
Top Bottom