Who can speak another language?

Chase

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hello all-

Well about a year ago I began a new hobby.. Learning new languages :p

So who all can speak another language on the forums?

Chase

Studied Swedish, norwegian, danish, dutch, finnish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean,English and i'm an interpreter in BSL

I'm Spanish-Italian, so I am fluent in Spanish and I have a decent grasp on Italian. I don't speak the latter at home so I get rusty until I go back and spend a couple days with family, then it comes back to me more fluently. And then English, obviously!

Studied Swedish, norwegian, danish, dutch, finnish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean,English and i'm an interpreter in BSL
Pssh, that's nothing. I'm fluent in Dothraki, Klingon, High Elvish, 2 dialectics of (eastern) Hillbilly, Nadsat slang, and Goauld, plus I have a working knowledge of Pikachu :p

Wow, that's quite the combination of languages, I'm extremely impressed! I'm re-learning French right now, it's a little dusty, and I know a smattering of Spanish.

I can speak English fairly well. (I'm British..)
American, not so well, but I've learned to switch vocabulary back and forth, depending on whether I'm talking to my family, or friends and colleagues here!

Oops I forgot to give my list! :p

I'm currently actively studying Russian, Mandarin Chinese, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Belarusian, and Serbian.

I've studied Dutch, Esperanto, German, Latin, Italian and Yiddish.

Chase

Wondering if it's only me that Does this, you've been speaking for a few hours to a friend in one language. Start talking to another and just get blank looks until you realise ohh crap wrong language

Back
Top Bottom