Who's behind the computer?

Here I am doing what I love most (just don't have time to do it often:( )

I work with the military doing heat and a/c stuff and I run a side business that develops cross-media productions.

Attachments

• mediving.JPG
    mediving.JPG
    10.7 KB · Views: 196
I accidentlally deleted my other pic so heres another ! ( im teaching a rescue dive corse at lake travis in this pic. i dont get in wet suits too often ! ! :D )

I really wish I had somewhere close by to buy my gear and do some diving. I don't have the time to drive 6 hours to the nearest places I'm qualified to dive :/ (I need to get some more experience and take some good courses, think I'll skip on rescue diving for the time being LOL)

You ask, you shall receive!

My name is Holly and I live in AZ.

Nice to meet everybody :)

Attachments

• Photo 34.jpg
    Photo 34.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 223
alright i might as well, this is me, as of last night, hair is longer then i prefer, but the work wife bitches at me when i get it cut short.
IMG_0676-2.jpg

Well I figure this is a good time to introduce myself and actually start posting on this website. My name is Sadie. I am 20 years old and going to school as a fine arts major. I have one female veiled chameleon named Libby and one blue tongue skink named Sid. They're both amazing!

sadiered.jpg

Thought I'd put one up too :)

Me and my girlfriend Asia out at the club in Dayton, OH

Attachments

• 505.jpg
    505.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 276
well this is me im brian im 26 and thats nat (itsapink)weare at brew fest prob both drunk as hellhahahahah it is so cool to put all the faces to the names
DSC01614.jpg

I never enjoy getting my picture taken. My muscles don't enjoy standing still. This is from a few years ago (which is the latest picture I have of myself), and it's about the best I can do.

I have since gotten glasses. Not much else has changed. Although, that scythe is, once again, rusty (I'm gonna have to clean it again).

I'm probably slightly less pale, too. I hope not too much less pale, though. Tan == gross. (Besides, the sun is trying to kill me) (that shirt is from jinx.com, by the way)

Hello, glad to be a part of things!

ouo0a1.jpg

Best pic I have of myself to this day, however; it was 28 odd years ago this was taken, lmao!

here is me, hair is slicked back, its usually a mess....

and my chin goat is a bit longer.

Attachments

• IMG_0092.jpg
    IMG_0092.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 124
Back
Top Bottom