Who's your favorite

I would definitely start a breeding project with two females from screameleons and a male from the chameleon habitat

24k from chameleon paradise or War from screamelons are my top 2 fav and of course my baby candy cane haha

Personally I'm not a huge fan of "big name breeders"... I will say, that Lee(AKA Texas Ranger) From Sublime Exotics is a great guy to deal and has some of the best customer service! Not to mention some of the nicest Falys, and Ambanjas around! Ares, One of his Falys is probably my favorite :D

Personally I'm not a huge fan of "big name breeders"... I will say, that Lee(AKA Texas Ranger) From Sublime Exotics is a great guy to deal and has some of the best customer service! Not to mention some of the nicest Falys, and Ambanjas around! Ares, One of his Falys is probably my favorite :D

Much agree with this. I love his faly Hades and his two ambanjas. :)

But other then him, i live Ctiron and Ryu from Chameleon Alley. Kevin is also a great guy with amazing customer service. That guy, and his chams, are amazing.

I was actually thinking about buying one of his falys but I don't have the money i need summer to get her so I can get my summer job and make some money.

Oh wow

Much agree with this. I love his faly Hades and his two ambanjas. :)

But other then him, i live Ctiron and Ryu from Chameleon Alley. Kevin is also a great guy with amazing customer service. That guy, and his chams, are amazing.

I love Ziggy he is so pretty. I am getting more websites saved to my favorites.... Also Marley!!!!!

Ka-Boom and Bolt from Screamleons. I would love to have one or two of their babies someday.....

Ka-boom is outright my favorite sire, if I ever breed I'll definitely get one of my breeders from him. The yellow body is just BAM. So naturally Primo was my favorite from the chameleon habitat :)

Back
Top Bottom