Addiction

TriSARAtop

So after seeing how people feel that chameleons/reptiles are addictions.. I figured lets start a thread on it!!!

ColdbloodedAL and I have a CB male Jacksonii Xanth that is almost a year old. Name: Rango.

2 WC Male Nosys that we were going to wait til spring to get more but couldn't wait any longer. Name: Juvi is Oakley and Adult is Morpheous!

An Adopted Male Bearded Dragon that is almost a year old that we got in december. Name: Louie

Soon we will hopely get a female for our Nosys and a female for our Jackson so we can do some breeding!

2012-01-28_16-50-41_56.jpg

user17236_pic14183_1328157234.jpg

user17236_pic14184_1328157234.jpg

SABUOBHQHULBFHWSFHLVBCXA20LH4DWLGJK2KYJOZ5S3TH0F.jpg

So after seeing how people feel that chameleons/reptiles are addictions.. I figured lets start a thread on it!!!

We have a cb male jacksonii xanth that is almost a year old. Name: Rango.

2 WC Male Nosys that we were going to wait til spring to get more but couldn't wait any longer. Name: Juvi is Oakley and Adult is Morpheous!

An adopted male bearded dragon that is almost a year old that we got in december. Name: Louie

Soon we will hopely get a female for our nosys and a female for our jackson so we can do some breeding!

View attachment 48970

View attachment 48971

View attachment 48972

View attachment 48973

got non yet ,will have soon, a male veil to start off, god knows how many i will end up with in the end.

Id say yea! lol

I got in about 6 months ago with a Veiled i adopted. i now have 3 Chams, with plans of more :rolleyes:

Chameleon!!... it's on hell of ah drug!

Don't even have a chameleon yet (working on building a bigger cage than the one I had bought), but I'm already addicted! Most freetime now and im browsing these forums or looking at pics.

Don't even have a chameleon yet (working on building a bigger cage than the one I had bought), but I'm already addicted! Most freetime now and im browsing these forums or looking at pics.

Yes did I mention this forum is an addiction as well! Only been on it for a week and I cant get enough. My bf has been on since august 2011 and I swear he is on it 24/7 too. Even when were not at home, he is on it on his phone!

Yeah definitely believe that, already telling my girlfriend stories from y'all and making her get on to see the pics, sure she will have an account soon!

Yeah definitely believe that, already telling my girlfriend stories from y'all and making her get on to see the pics, sure she will have an account soon!

I used to tease my bf for all of this forum stuff :(. Now I am just as bad. I guess I should say sorry to him if I haven't already lol. Tell your gf to bewareeee jk.

Back
Top Bottom