Baby Cham is being weird???

A gaping mouth can mean he/ she is to walm, check your temps and just give the Cham a spraying and the stretching the back, how is he doing that? In what way do you mean

like when you stretch in the morning by pressing chest out words and pointing your head up. Thats what he does with his head and his back while his mouth is open. Do you think he could be constipated?

our chams are brothers and Biggie did the same thing once or twice.. i think its just a stretch because after he just sat there and basked under his light super happy, nice and puffed out at the neck :)

Lol I think its a yawn mine does it when I get to her at the end of the day. I think we bore them ha and yours may be ready for a shed and a warm mist will def help Peel it off.

Could you get your ear as close to your chams mouth as possible and see if he sounds raspy? If he does and has extra mucus in his mouth he may have a URI

Could you get your ear as close to your chams mouth as possible and see if he sounds raspy? If he does and has extra mucus in his mouth he may have a URI

Is a pop typical with this yawning? I hear it when mine stretches but not a raspy kind of breathing.

Back
Top Bottom