Bolt's Lack of Poop

Every time I am just about to post on here about Spike "not pooping" I find that he decided to poop somewhere different with excellent poop camouflage and I just did not see it earlier lmao

It drives me crazy because as his pothos plants continue to grow, it gets harder to find it. And sometimes it's landing in some of the pots. He used to poop so perfectly (and still sometimes does) to where it drops all the way down to the bottom and I can see it well and collect it easily. Now I gotta basically traverse the enclosure like I'm the chameleon to find his poop.

And then physically trying to grab it when my arm is weaving through 45 branches with a water wipe in my hands is extra fun 🙃

Every time I am just about to post on here about Spike "not pooping" I find that he decided to poop somewhere different with excellent poop camouflage and I just did not see it earlier lmao

It drives me crazy because as his pothos plants continue to grow, it gets harder to find it. And sometimes it's landing in some of the pots. He used to poop so perfectly (and still sometimes does) to where it drops all the way down to the bottom and I can see it well and collect it easily. Now I gotta basically traverse the enclosure like I'm the chameleon to find his poop.

And then physically trying to grab it when my arm is weaving through 45 branches with a water wipe in my hands is extra fun 🙃
I experience the same thing as well. The mor foliage my Enclosure has the harder it is to find poops. All my chameleons typically poop in the same place but not always.

Update: Finally got a massive poop! Sprem plug, urate, massive poop!
In his regular poop spot
745614666(2).jpg

Huzzah!!!! Nothing makes us cham keepers happier than massive hydrated poops!
Right. I never watched or been so happy for poop in my life. I have so many poop pics in my phone. I'm starting to wonder if I'm OK. I even call my husband and have him check for poop.💩. I'm away from home. My daughter sent me the above poop Pic. Everyone in my house has been waiting for this poop. Who knew poop watching was gonna be a thing!🤣

Right. I never watched or been so happy for poop in my life. I have so many poop pics in my phone. I'm starting to wonder if I'm OK. I even call my husband and have him check for poop.💩. I'm away from home. My daughter sent me the above poop Pic. Everyone in my house has been waiting for this poop. Who knew poop watching was gonna be a thing!🤣
Just wait until you get into chameleon keeping enough that you start to do your own decals. It brings poop to a whole new level 🤣

Back
Top Bottom