Broken Foot!

Diego Lamb

Something seriously wrong with my guys front foot. Seems to be 'walking over' it instead of extending his toes, and laying the foot flat. I dont think its MBD as it really only seems to be this foot. I think its broken. His grip with the bad foot is still strong (when I help him get his foot in the correct position on my finger). Pretty worried !

Opinions please!

Attachments

• DSC_8053.jpg
    DSC_8053.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 212
  • DSC_8049.jpg
    DSC_8049.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 245
Sorry man it looks banged up, I hope it corrects itself or he might need to go to the vet. get well soon

Ive just booked him in to see a vet tomorrow evening. Meanwhile is anybody able to shed some light on this?

OK so the vet says his foot isnt broken
Ive been given a sort of liquid paste food for him, liquid calcium, and a type of anesthetic/anti-inflamatory for the foot. Need to take him back in 3 weeks for a second checkup.

Calcium no d3 - most of the time.
Nutrobol (d3 & vitamins) on Saturdays.

Sorry, should have said this in my other post... when you say calcium w/o D3 "most of the time" you should be feeding insects dusted with calcium at every feeding.

Sorry to say but it does look like MBD to me... and sorry if the vet has already told you this and I am being presumptuous.

Hope your little man gets better soon.

Back
Top Bottom