CH Nosy Faly update

hehe ok one more comment...I keep looking through the pics...the little man in pic #5 is gonna be a stunning little guy...and all attitude!! I love the stance...he was born knowing he was something special! :D

Lol He is the one who has been bitting me right out of the egg and hasent stoped :Dlol

You mean Mc.Fatty? If he gains anymore weight. The fatty is going to be a new species of terrestrial chameleon.

Man Lee, gotta' say they look amazing for their age!! You're feeding them well! :D They all look great. That first guy's barring looks like it's going to be very strong. I'm stoked to see them all develop.

You mean Mc.Fatty? If he gains anymore weight. The fatty is going to be a new species of terrestrial chameleon.

Lol I told you:) he is a dubia and cricket machine. I don't even think he chews he just goes at it with the snake method grab bit swollow:) lol Mc.Fatty that's good..

Man Lee, gotta' say they look amazing for their age!! You're feeding them well! :D They all look great. That first guy's barring looks like it's going to be very strong. I'm stoked to see them all develop.

Thanks man:) look at pic two. That's the boy I think is going to look like your Kermit in your avatar:D I was telling you about.

Here you go:cool:
421.jpg

397.jpg

362.jpg

354.jpg

351.jpg

345.jpg

248.jpg

231.jpg

207.jpg

188.jpg

Back