CH Nosy Faly update

Yeah true that's why i am holding on to the rest just had to get the 2 trouble making falys there new homes and if they are not i will make it right in anyway i can.

Bro.....those guys look INCREDIBLE but like Todnedo pointed out, anything is possible with captive hatched animals. Personally, I would give them 3-4 months before determining their locale. I am sitting on a clutch of CH Ambanja's and Nosey Be's but I do not plan to release or advise anything until I can verify that they are pedigree. In any event, I'd take one of those regardless of what locale they are :D!

Take a look at the attached photos, your guys resemble both.

Photo 1 - WC Ambanja
Photo 2 - WC Nosey Be

I would say that no one knows what they are untill they have their adult colors and by looking at the whole group.
By calling them falys and selling them before then, is just asking for drama:eek:
In a way yes but from you no. Only from the people i sold the two too i could understand drama from if they are not faly and i am sure they are but that is also why i am holding on to the rest the 2 that were sold falys i have already told them i would make it right if they are not.

Ps. I don't write checks my butt can't cash.

Yeah true that's why i am holding on to the rest just had to get the 2 trouble making falys there new homes and if they are not i will make it right in anyway i can.

In a way yes but from you no. Only from the people i sold the two too i could understand drama from if they are not faly and i am sure they are but that is also why i am holding on to the rest the 2 that were sold falys i have already told them i would make it right if they are not.

So your saying they are not proven? I'm confused..............

These guys are looking great! Growing well and looking really healthy. Excited to see how they color up in the next few months. They are showing some great Faly traits...hope that trend continues, and we end up with some new blood and total studs!!

These guys are looking great! Growing well and looking really healthy. Excited to see how they color up in the next few months. They are showing some great Faly traits...hope that trend continues, and we end up with some new blood and total studs!!

Hey thanks man:) they are really fun to watch and grow.

Proven to me yes... To you i guess not... On a side note take a look in my album of falys they are all mine:)

I see your getting all shook up over this, I guess my questions were offensive in some way and now your walking sideways around them.
I though you knew crying won't make them Falys

I see your getting all shook up over this, I guess my questions were offensive in some way and now your walking sideways around them.
I though you knew crying won't make them Falys

Na not at all its cool i fill at home with the faly threads now. I don't get shook up and no non of your post were offensive to me at all... These are my pets breeders and there off spring i will answer any question i can the best i can:)

So I read the thread and thought that I should share pics of the male I got. I want to stay away from the drama, but I think only time will tell us what they are. Lee gave me his word on a faly so I trust him. If not I also trust he'll make it right. For now it's only a waiting game and time to enjoy them.

They bright yellow was a concern I had, however, I've never had or seen a faly in person so I'm not the best guy to judge what they are. Like I said only time will tell. :)

Attachments

• 100_1566.jpg
    100_1566.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 221
  • 100_1567.jpg
    100_1567.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 201
So I read the thread and thought that I should share pics of the male I got. I want to stay away from the drama, but I think only time will tell us what they are. Lee gave me his word on a faly so I trust him. If not I also trust he'll make it right. For now it's only a waiting game and time to enjoy them.

They bright yellow was a concern I had, however, I've never had or seen a faly in person so I'm not the best guy to judge what they are. Like I said only time will tell. :)

Thanks for the updated pic man:) i see the color you are talking about in our text now... He looks like he might end up with color like my old man wc hates:) but like we have talked about only time will tell and i stand by what i sold as faly and will make it right if they are not he is from the same pictured above clutch so it is going to be cool to watch them grow:)i had close to the same kind of color on one of the other babies and he sheded a few times and there were the red dots:)

He looks good man! My boy was showing that yellow when I got him, and still is a little bit. But he has shed twice since arriving and its starting to disappear.

I trust Lee that they are, and trust him to make it right if theyre not Falys. And leo has said this too, so lets stop the drama and get on with our lives. Now lets get back to the pics of some awesome babies!!!!

He looks good man! My boy was showing that yellow when I got him, and still is a little bit. But he has shed twice since arriving and its starting to disappear.

I trust Lee that they are, and trust him to make it right if theyre not Falys. And leo has said this too, so lets stop the drama and get on with our lives. Now lets get back to the pics of some awesome babies!!!!

Lol. Yeah man I am going to get some more pics and post them up soon.

They are smoking regardless of the fact, so keep me up to date on their progress!
will do man :D
They look really great Lee! I can't wait to see how they develop. Hard work is paying off;)
Man they really are looking awesome:) I already have a few in the baby raiser you built;)

To cool man I love that move:)
Lmao! One of the best movies EVER!
I guess your boys name is complete now lol. It's all cool man keep me updated on your boy:) and anytime I post pics of the crew put yours in there too. If you want I want to see how all of these guys look in a few months... I bet really bad A....

Only time will tell. Hold them, grow em up and you will have a good idea as to what they are in another 3-4 months. You honestly never know now. I produced some of the whitest "looking falys" out there. Brothers to those same white ones turned out very high red. Because some turned out the way they did some of the very same entities within this thread called the whole line Ambanja. So that means Raiden would have been Ambanja or Ambanja cross. I still dont see it but what do I know....:D:rolleyes::p...Because of this the term "pure" will not be used on our end. I thought I produced the whitest and purest falys out there.......others thought different.

Last edited:
Here is a few updated pics. Sorry for the bad photos I took them on my phone.lol :)
Looks like the red rain white and blue and greens are coming in nice.:cool:
IMG_20120414_071114.jpg

IMG_20120414_071359.jpg

IMAG0241.jpg

I LOVE the photos of them with super orange eyes. It's a trait I love. I think they are looking great.

But just to play devil's advocate, here's a photo of my Falybanja when he was 3 months old. Not saying this is what yours are at all, since what do I know about Falys, but since some are sharing opinions I figured this was pertinent. At this age he was completely white with blue bars, red speckles, and just a hint of green along the top of his flanks.

daedalus3months.jpg

I don't know about anyone else, but I find all of this really interesting and exciting. Panthers change so much from one month to another, they may look one thing at one moment and another a few weeks later. I think it's going to be interesting to watch these guys grow up, especially since they're going to be in your care. I hope you continue to photo document their growth about once a week or so, so we get a detailed record of a clutch of Falys growing up, through several color stages.

That's a nice pic of your boy:) I wish I could have gotten better pics of those few boys in the sun it looked Orange in the photo but they were not they were blood red around the eyes.

Back
Top Bottom