CH Nosy Faly update

Yeah but I don't think there is going to be any drama with these faly babies and more to come;)

Lol oh yeahh i know it, but someones ALWAYS got something to say.... Thanks for the update on these guys, Its nice to be able to watch his siblings grow with him. Now if only we can get Leo to post some pics of his boy!

Lol oh yeahh i know it, but someones ALWAYS got something to say.... Thanks for the update on these guys, Its nice to be able to watch his siblings grow with him. Now if only we can get Leo to post some pics of his boy!

Yeah I bet he will :) he is prob. Waiting until a little older for the big wow factor lol.

Time ticks slowing when you are waiting for something as good as this to come. Are you selling all of them.?

No I am only letting 3 go out of this group and I am still not sure I am going to let the last one go but maybe... All the females and the rest of the males are staying with me.. there younger ch brothers and sister are a month old now and in 2 more months they will be for sale ;)

WOW they are very colorful but, what makes you think they are falys? They are captive hatched so there is always a chance they are not.
You said they are proven, How did you prove them to be pure falys? From the pics I would say they could be anything from a nosy be to an ambilobe.
What traits do you see to make you think they are falys?

P.S. This is not an attack! These are just questions.

Last edited:
Gosh. I wish I could get one. Maybe....same mom for both.?
Yes the next clutch is the same mom:)

WOW they are very colorful but, what makes you think they are falys? They are captive hatched so there is always a chance they are not.
You said they are proven, How did you prove them to be pure falys? From the pics I would say they could be anything from a nosy be to an ambilobe.
What traits do you see to make you think they are falys?
Because if you were here in person and could see them not behind a screen or camera shot you would now. In moods there bodys flash a high white they have the yellow faces green and blue bars and red rain and there is no baring like a Nosy be or ambi. Or ambanja I know I have see all those locales grow from hatchling.
and these are totally different and look 100% faly IMO and a lot of others that have raised falys from hatchlings agree to.

So they are defiantly falys.? :) hmmm....I might message you about these guys. I want a girl. Lol. Don't know if I should wait for the Hades babies.though.

Yes the next clutch is the same mom:)

Because if you were here in person and could see them not behind a screen or camera shot you would now. In moods there bodys flash a high white they have the yellow faces green and blue bars and red rain and there is no baring like a Nosy be or ambi. Or ambanja I know I have see all those locales grow from hatchling.
and these are totally different and look 100% faly IMO and a lot of others that have raised falys from hatchlings agree to.

Your right the camera didn't show much red rain or yellow faces.
I wonder if these could be from the crossed side of the island like you were talking out in this thread
https://www.chameleonforums.com/nosy-faly-locale-trouble-79584/

Your right the camera didn't show much red rain or yellow faces.
I wonder if these could be from the crossed side of the island like you were talking out in this thread
https://www.chameleonforums.com/nosy-faly-locale-trouble-79584/

Maybe but if they are I will make it right. Also I have already had the same guy who did that research look at my faly babies and he is saying faly too. So I guess only time and trust will tell...maybe your new wc boy is from there too. There are something's we will never know... that stuff happening over there is messed up . O and thanks for the drama it was kinda lacking in my thread.:) but its cool it wouldn't be a faly thread with out it.

Here you go:cool:
421.jpg

397.jpg

362.jpg

354.jpg

351.jpg

345.jpg

248.jpg

231.jpg

207.jpg

188.jpg

Bro.....those guys look INCREDIBLE but like Todnedo pointed out, anything is possible with captive hatched animals. Personally, I would give them 3-4 months before determining their locale. I am sitting on a clutch of CH Ambanja's and Nosey Be's but I do not plan to release or advertise anything until I can verify that they are pedigree. In any event, I'd take one of those regardless of what locale they are :D!

Take a look at the attached photos, your guys resemble both.

Photo 1 - WC Ambanja
Photo 2 - WC Nosey Be

Attachments

• Juvenile Ambanja.jpg
    Juvenile Ambanja.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 177
  • nosey be.jpg
    nosey be.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Maybe but if they are I will make it right. Also I have already had the same guy who did that research look at my faly babies and he is saying faly too. So I guess only time and trust will tell...maybe your new wc boy is from there too. There are something's we will never know... that stuff happening over there is messed up . O and thanks for the drama it was kinda lacking in my thread.:) but its cool it wouldn't be a faly thread with out it.

I would say that no one knows what they are untill they have their adult colors and by looking at the whole group.
By calling them falys and selling them before then, is just asking for drama:eek:

Back
Top Bottom