CH Nosy Faly update

Thanks man... They are looking really great to me.... They are getting big and eatting everthing almost 3000 feeders a week all the babies are eating that I am raising right now lol.

They are looking great Lee! How many do you have ? I wanna know how many Chams will go through 3000 feeders a week

They are looking great Lee! How many do you have ? I wanna know how many Chams will go through 3000 feeders a week

Lol. A lot 2 clutches of ch falys 5 months and 2 months ,1 small 2 month old ranger and sky clutch 1 last huge clutch of ranger and sky and a good amount of Leo babies and that's the small feeders. The adults go threw a lot less lol.
Let's just say 100 +

Last edited:
Lol. A lot 2 clutches of ch falys 5 months and 2 months ,1 small 2 month old ranger and sky clutch 1 last huge clutch of ranger and sky and a good amount of Leo babies and that's the small feeders. The adults go threw a lot less lol.
Let's just say 100 +

How do you afford the bugs? even wtih breeding them thats alot.

and if you breed crix, how do yo udo it, i can never get mine to reproduce.

How do you afford the bugs? even wtih breeding them thats alot.

and if you breed crix, how do yo udo it, i can never get mine to reproduce.

I buy and breed my feeders. Keep the crickets dirt that the eggs are inn damp and hot. That's the only trick I can think of. I also feed Dubia and red runner nymphs. It's not easy affording all the feeders:( but they have to eat.:)

I buy and breed my feeders. Keep the crickets dirt that the eggs are inn damp and hot. That's the only trick I can think of. I also feed Dubia and red runner nymphs. It's not easy affording all the feeders:( but they have to eat.:)

agh. i have dirt. i mist it, its in a warm room.. the dubias are breeding, thankfully, but glacier wont eat those. :(

i think i need to sit down and have a talk with my crickets.

agh. i have dirt. i mist it, its in a warm room.. the dubias are breeding, thankfully, but glacier wont eat those. :(

i think i need to sit down and have a talk with my crickets.

I have never had good luck at hatching them in just a warm room. I would add a heat pad or heat tape and set the temp to around 90 in the tube.

I have never had good luck at hatching them in just a warm room. I would add a heat pad or heat tape and set the temp to around 90 in the tube.

hmmmm maybe thats what i should do. ill get a heat pad and put it under the dirt side then after egggs are laid, remvoe the bin and place in another bin with the heat pad.....

thanks!

That's funny I have a hard time getting my crickets not to breed. Right now I have 100's of pins running around my Leopard Torts enclosure because one female cricket got in there :mad: Now I have to dump it or wait till they get old enough to catch :(

That's funny I have a hard time getting my crickets not to breed. Right now I have 100's of pins running around my Leopard Torts enclosure because one female cricket got in there :mad: Now I have to dump it or wait till they get old enough to catch :(

well dont you just feel special? :mad: :p
i always find a few pinheads here and there when the adults are in bins not set up for breeding, but they never last long, and i never get enough to feed my smaller guys.

Use a sieve. the soil/sand should drop through leaving you with the crix. Or vice versa, the crix drop through but the soil doesnt. It should work. Its the only way I can imagine cricket breeders manage to seperate theirs.

Use a sieve. the soil/sand should drop through leaving you with the crix. Or vice versa, the crix drop through but the soil doesnt. It should work. Its the only way I can imagine cricket breeders manage to seperate theirs.

Thanks I will have to give that a try;)

Wow, they do look very nice.
I have a pair of Veiled and Nosy Be,
How much are you asking for these guys, I have to get atleast one :)

Here are a few updated pics of the babies 3 are in full blown shed so they didnt get there pics today lol.
004-6.jpg

006-2.jpg

008-3.jpg

010-4.jpg

012-5.jpg

013-6.jpg

014-3.jpg

015-4.jpg

016-2.jpg

017-4.jpg

021-6.jpg

025-5.jpg

028-3.jpg

031-5.jpg

Theyre looking mighty good Lee! That boy in pic 2 looks very similar to Drama! Although I think Drama has a little more red in him:D;) Ill have to get ya some pics, everyone here has basically been living outside thanks to the wonderful weather we finally got!:)

Back
Top Bottom