Chameleon eats Lizard

honestly, i think the guy who made the video is just one of those sick-in-the-head guys who likes to see things get killed. it is a very debatable topic for feeding anoles and pinkies and fuzzies to chameleons. in the wild, there is no getting around it, chameleons DO eat them. but they also have everything in perfect condition offered to them to metabolize it down, digest it properly, excersise it off. also i would never feed a captive chameleon anoles because pretty much every single one in the pet trade is wild caught. theyre so vast and prolific in NA there is never a need to breed them. jmo

i know its mean of me to say, but i honestly LOVE this video. poor kid, realy i feel for him/her. but the Mr.Ester is just sitting there with the anole hangin out of his mouth like "ugh.... did i do something wrong?:confused:" bahahah. but yes, even in the comment by the video poster "After the fact of being PO about Mr ester eating his new lizard he wnated to catch another one to feed to him." not a good thing to do.

p.s, who would ever name a boy chameleon Mr. Ester? lol its like the Mr.Slave of chameleons lol

Okay then back on topic,
I think its totally wrong to feed other pets to pets just because in my mind I
see anoles and what not as pets not food.
:p

So should people not feed rats to snakes? They're a very common pet.
I wonder if people can ever reply to the whole reptile to reptile feeding without bringing up "So people should not feed x to x?" I would love to see it happen. That would be a thread I'd love to read.

Back
Top Bottom