Chameleon eats Lizard

I think we have this dissusion atleast once a month. lol

It could happen in the wild with baby locales.

Would i recommend it, NO. There is too many other nutritous insects to feed and digest easier.

I think people do it for attention.

I think we have this dissusion atleast once a month. lol

It could happen in the wild with baby locales.

Would i recommend it, NO. There is too many other nutritous insects to feed and digest easier.

I think people do it for attention.

I agree with you on this one:)

snakes are meant to be fed a diet like that in wild and in captivity. thats what they eat, and they produce mad litters for feeders. anoles and other lizards i have to say im against only because like i said, you dont find CB feeder lizards. at least i have never ever ever seen or heard of them. if someone can show me other wise then ok. also, like i said, i realy do not believe a chameleon has what it takes to break down those big meals, metabolise them correctly, as they would with the freedom of the wild.

to syn, i realy dont think so. even on youtube feeding vids. theres always the bunch that get offended to the offended ones saying its wrong to feed live. lol its a circle

I wonder if people can ever reply to the whole reptile to reptile feeding without bringing up "So people should not feed x to x?" I would love to see it happen. That would be a thread I'd love to read.
What makes feeding a reptile to a reptile any different than feeding a mammal to a reptile? It's still just one animal eating another. That's the way of nature. Chameleons do eat small lizards in the wild, so why is it so wrong to feed them small lizards in captivity?

id just worry about parasites......im sooooo paranoid....oo or battle damage from trying ot eat something with nails like a pinky or another lizard

What makes feeding a reptile to a reptile any different than feeding a mammal to a reptile? It's still just one animal eating another. That's the way of nature. Chameleons do eat small lizards in the wild, so why is it so wrong to feed them small lizards in captivity?
You are not getting my point. I am curious to see what other arguments there are other than "It's fine to feed x to x" etc.

Heard it before in each thread similar before this one. I'd like to hear something new. It gets old.

snakes are meant to be fed a diet like that in wild and in captivity. thats what they eat, and they produce mad litters for feeders. anoles and other lizards i have to say im against only because like i said, you dont find CB feeder lizards. at least i have never ever ever seen or heard of them. if someone can show me other wise then ok. also, like i said, i realy do not believe a chameleon has what it takes to break down those big meals, metabolise them correctly, as they would with the freedom of the wild.

to syn, i realy dont think so. even on youtube feeding vids. theres always the bunch that get offended to the offended ones saying its wrong to feed live. lol its a circle

LLLreptile.com sell feeder lizards D:

http://lllreptile.com/store/catalog/feeder-crickets-worms-rodents-roaches-and-more/feeder-lizards/

O.k. SYN this one is for you.

Can i feed my frogs, frog legs if i remove the bones.

Can i feed my chickens, fried chicken.

What if i hatched out my baby chameleons to use as feeders would that be a good source. Cause after all i will gut load the babies before i feed them...LOL

Me too!!! :D

you are not getting my point. I am curious to see what other arguments there are other than "it's fine to feed x to x" etc.

Heard it before in each thread similar before this one. I'd like to hear something new. It gets old.

You are not getting my point. I am curious to see what other arguments there are other than "It's fine to feed x to x" etc.

What new is there to say? Animals eat other animals and any distinction between what kind of animal gets eaten is really just arbitrary.

Back
Top Bottom