Chameleon names

I've been known to call a veiled Eddie and another Richard I also call my friends mean veiled little Richard. Only named veileds strangely and I have all kinds of geckos and other chams that are just described basically when I talk about them.

I named my chameleon Steve Thomson and my girlfriend says that's a dumb name. What did you guys name your chameleons?

I named my veiled Irwin because I was watching Steve Irwin when I got him home and he was with some chameleons and I thought well in memory of him I'll name him irwin :d (Steve irwins the famous crocodile hunter btw)

Hooke

I named my young jackson's cham "Hooke" after Robert Hooke who discovered the cell. Also his horns are very hook shaped

Some names of what i have- used to have-- or my friend alex has:
Thor
Romeo
Skittle
Sprinkles
Squirtle
Cupcake
Jasmine
Wolfie
Sniper
Splash
April
Bertha (she was a fatty)
Ury
Chompers
Athena
Sassy
Screamy
and
B*$&hface -- a biter

the last name made me LOL!! i think ive had a B*$&hface before as well..lol

so these are mine so far scooby, oracle, zion, tilly, marcella, hashimoto, gixxer, zeke, micro, poquito, lil man (technically prince from camimom) and twigs.:D

Well they are in my signature but I'll type them out.

Veileds, Luie & Sadie

Panthers, Mufasa, Sid, Jr and Hendershot

Parsonii, Padre and Hera

My chams

My Nosy Be's name is Bodhi he was named after the guy in Point Break because as a baby he would look over from the top of the cage then jump into his tree. My Ambanja's name is Ranger he was named after his dad, the breeder started calling him Ranger jr so we just stuck with it. Glad we did he looks like his daddy.

I'm evidently awful at naming chameleons.

I wanted to name my panther "Hue", but everyone I told that to absolutely hated it. :eek:

Our veiled is named "Kaleidoscope", but i've agreed to pretend his name is "Kale" for my boyfriend's sake because "naming a chameleon after an inanimate object is just dumb."

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom