Christmas Chams

Cameochams

How many people are getting chameleons for Christmas.

If so, what kind ?

Panthers or Vields or maybe even another kind,

:)

I bought myself a nice Parson's chameleon from Mike at Fl Chams that is beautiful. Its Christmas and I deserve it!

Not exactly a chameleon, but I'm getting an advance copy of the new 3rd. edition of Glaw and Vences' field guide!!! Three and a half pounds of Madagascar herps!!! Can you tell I'm excited?

I'm still in the process of getting every thing prepared for my new panther that i am purchasing from Vincent at screameleons.com i was supposed to get it for Christmas, but i will be getting it, sometime in January!!! i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not exactly a chameleon, but I'm getting an advance copy of the new 3rd. edition of Glaw and Vences' field guide!!! Three and a half pounds of Madagascar herps!!! Can you tell I'm excited?

That's awesome, too. So, I can see that the best course of action would be to print out a page of this thread, and just happen to leave it on my husband's desk...or hanging on the fridge....or resting on the dinette table...hmm.

Eggs

My female is due to lay eggs on Christmas Eve and to me that is just as good. I'm ecstatic! :D

I got my veiled :D wooo hes so tight, hes still pretty young but hes eating great :) i love em already hes so freakin tight! male btw

Back
Top Bottom