Converting a Shower into Enclosure

Well, I found out some things about Karma. Apparently she had either several broken ribs, or cysts on her ribs. I was also concerned about her ankle swelling as well. So, after reviewing a few threads on this site...I decided to bring her back to the store. I am inexperienced, and she would be in much better care with someone who is experienced.

I now have an older cham....about 5mo old. He is a perfectly healthy lil guy....very active, but a bit agressive. My son wanted to name him WALL-E...so thats now his name. I will post pics of him, along with an update with the work being done with the shower.

Sorry to hear that. Is this pet store an adequate place to take care of her? If she has issues. they will most likely just let her die. I have never heard of a pet store actually vetting their reptiles. The crappy store we have here gives a free "vet" visit for their "designer dogs" but not really if its free if you are paying $300+ for a mutt.. Shrug. I just hope that you taking her back was the best decision for both of you and goo luck on your endeavor.

I finally got the window screen, so the structure is almost finished!!!

Just have to paint the inside with silicone, and but coco bedding on the walls....then plant, plant, plant.....YAY!!!!

Back
Top Bottom