Cricket FIGHT!!!

Chali2naRap

SO i went to feed krosis today and i put in three fairly large crickets. I was observing him for a few hours and all of a sudden two of the crickets were on the driftwood chirping non-stop and knawing at eachothers heads!!! they wouldnt shut up and krosis looked confused so i sprayed them with the spray bottle and they finally shut up:D but im wondering if this is because i put two male crickets in and one female and if so, would they have fought to the death? anybody every have this happen?

Were they black crickets or brown? I've never seen the brown fight but the blacks crickets are monsters, they'll go after everyone and everything.

LOL and from the title I thought I was going to see forum members fighting over Faly's :D:D

I have never seen the browns fight but am watching 1000 blacks fighting over Bugburger as i type :D

where do i order blacks? haha

I thought I knew, but now I am not sure. I have always ordered mine from Mulberry farms who is a sponsor here on CF. I had always gotten blacks but then the last two time I got browns then my order I got Friday I was expecting browns again and I got blacks:rolleyes: I think that cricketsdirect.com also always have the blacks because I have talked to them at shows but have never ordered from them:eek:

Heck, the black crickets will bite YOU.

I would only use black crickets in a "cup feeding" situation. First, I'm afraid of them, second, they don't climb up to where the chameleon is. They seem to be happy at the bottom of the cage. What I love about the brown crickets (besides the fact I'm not afraid of them) is that they just climb right up to where my chameleons hang out naturally....

Back
Top Bottom