deremensis babies pictures at last

very cool!...and is the enclosure a portable closet? I think that is a great idea!

The actual enclosures are butterfly cages. Their cages sit on 12" crates that sit in 4" of water. They are in the bathtub. But hey at least they have there oun room, we just won't tell them what it is.:eek: It sure helps keep the humidity up, and they really need high humidity.

The actual enclosures are butterfly cages. Their cages sit on 12" crates that sit in 4" of water. They are in the bathtub. But hey at least they have there oun room, we just won't tell them what it is.:eek: It sure helps keep the humidity up, and they really need high humidity.

How long was the incubation time? Also, at what temperatures? Where did you get the butterfly cages? Thanks for posting the pictures.
JQP.

Stunning, gorgeous and breath taking are three words that come to mind! Shoot I need a thesaurus because its hard to find words to describe those cuties!

Congratulations :)

How long was the incubation time? Also, at what temperatures? Where did you get the butterfly cages? Thanks for posting the pictures.
JQP.

Hello Willard, a new friend, how nice. Now the info you wanted. Eggs were laid on 5/10/11 they started hatching on 8/9/11. So 3 months. It should be 4 months but these were early. I incubated them at a constant 72 f. I get my butterfly cages from live monarch, they have several sizes and I keep a couple of each except their tent, which is too big for me. Web site below.

Sorry my pictures sucked. Hubby will be home tonight to fix my camera them I hope to post some good ones.

https://www.livemonarch.com/store

Stunning, gorgeous and breath taking are three words that come to mind! Shoot I need a thesaurus because its hard to find words to describe those cuties!

Congratulations :)

Yes, i agree. And the clock here thinks it is 1PM but I know it is early morning because I have done nothing this morning except watch my babies!!;)

Back
Top Bottom