Does any species beat/match panthers with interaction?

Not hating on the veiled, I love their attitudes, but not as fun for a little kid to experience lol.

I mean I want all the Chams, so I’m not personally set on anything. It does seem like the average person is most blown away by panther colors… I still think horns on Jacksons/etc are pretty awesome. Wish there were montium or graciliors being bred…

Cristifers are one I forgot about that I’d definitely consider, anyone breeding them?

I actually was considering a bearded dragon and still am, but I eventually want to get into tegu/monitors when I’m freed up on some time and want to save some space.

While I agree you can’t get into Chams expecting to hold them, my panthers(even initially mean one) all became very comfortable with people and had no problem crawling on your arm. They also seem to be generally more active than a lot of species even if you don’t hold them. Picky eaters though!

A big yellow giant parsons I’d love to get, but if I went that route my guess is they are more on the typical mellow/shy side and I’d probably have to put it off longer. Of course mellers would be super cool, but not sure how realistic that’d be.

Maybe I need to just get 3 Cham’s instead of 1 🤔and raise them together so they all become friends(jk)

Back
Top Bottom