Frank's Thread

Haha-honestly I think the only ones that MAY hatch are the ones laid by the female I gave to you-and that's only 5 eggs. I think the other female's eggs are too "iffy" looking. I guess we can only wait and see.

Had a couple of the Abronia out in the sun this week. Here is a beautiful male of the blue eyed form with blue lips scales too.

Here you can see the difference in color that sometimes occurs among individuals.

Took some photos of the collection today with my new camera. :)

Female Lygodactylus williamsi being shy

Male Lygodactylus williamsi not shy at all

Blue-eyed male Abronia graminea

Male Furcifer campani

My 21 year old Tiliqua scincoides intermedia. The first pet I ever had. I got him 19 years ago. :)

Female Abronia graminea

Another male Abronia graminea

Female Furcifer campani

Male Furcifer lateralis

Young Acanthosaura capra, just starting to grow it's horns and show it's color. He usually has more green but is angry because I moved him to take a pic. :p

Photo shoot at Kevins

I was lucky enough to check out and photograph some of Kevin's (Dooley1) collection this weekend. Couldn't quite get my photography right but here are the best pics I was able to take.

lateralis pair

lateralis female

quadricornis mating

acuminatus

baby lateralis

female quadricornis

brevicaudatus trio

This past week I repainted, rearranged, and otherwise refurbished my lizard room. Much better. :)

These cages come from PMHerps. Absolute best cages to buy IMO!

Just a few recent pics of two of the inhabitants.

Beautiful cham room, and some lovely inhabitants of the room. how are the campani eggs coming along? Only another month correct? i am waiting to see babies.

Last edited:
Beautiful cham room, and some lovely inhabitants of the room. how are the campani eggs coming along? Only another month correct? i am waiting to see babies.

Thanks! Only one of the three made it through diapause. In theory only one month. Keeping my fingers crossed it is actually fertile.

Back
Top Bottom