Habba mister?

KarmaChameleon1337

Avid Member
I was wondering from experience of people who own them if a Habba Mister can cover alot, like a 4 foot high, 2x2 enclosure? Does the nozzle spray in just a wide space or a tiny section?

In a word, nope.

The HabbaMist provides more of a squirt, not a fine mist. And it's loud.

Basically it's a piece of junk. You're better off either hand-misting or saving up a little more to get a MistKing or an AquaZamp.

If you want to make your own i posted some photos somewhere ill have to find its about 55 to make your own you get more of a rain system though but i like it.

I call them habba-spit. I have had 2 of them, they are a complete waste of money. they have no presure and plug easy!I use a mistking there easy to set up ,easy to add more cages, parts are easy to get too.If there a bit more than you want to pay, the monsoon mister is a less than a mistking and works well from what ive seen.It might be decent choice if you only have a 1 or 2 cages.

I've seen the Monsoon mister, and right now I only have one cage, looking into another, I can easily get the money for the MistKing though so I'll probably be getting that.

I agree that the Habba Mist is pretty useless. Save your money for a Mist King. As for the Monsoon, i have seen it in action and although the mist is much better that the Habba Mist, the nozzle is very sensitive for fine tuning and does clog easily.

Back
Top Bottom