hello

rico01

hi there just wanted to introduce myself,my name is darren and i own a female diego x ambilobe panther chameleon called rico,hope to get lots of useful info :)

hi there just wanted to introduce myself,my name is darren and i own a female diego x ambilobe panther chameleon called rico,hope to get lots of useful info :)

Hi Darren. Welcome to the forum. You will definatly get lots of useful info here. Look forward to seeing lots of pics of Rico in the future.:)

Welcome to the forums Darren! you can attach photos by hitting post reply, and clicking on the little paper clip to the right of the white smiley face on the top of the page. or you can scroll down to manage attachments and upload from your computer there..

100_1300.jpg

100_1145.jpg

about 18 months,i thought it was a female as i specified a male from the store but when i went on holiday i booked her into my local reptile shop and they told me it was female?

Yes you have a male, and a beautiful one at that. The color, the bulge right where his body and tail divide, both say male very clearly. I would wonder about a shop that thought that to be a female. I assumes that was many months ago? Then the mistake isn't so unusual.

it was back in april this year and he was pretty much the same size,they only ever have veiled chams in there,i think they were looking at the absence of the spurs on his hind legs

Back
Top Bottom