Hi new here

Yea he's eating locus at moment going to get some crickets next week, obviously dust them before feeding him, still growing so he eats about 9 daily , totally love him he's a cutie lol x

If you think he's cute now, just wait until he gets all his adult colors. It's amazing. Then he'll eat less insects and less often. I did not handle mine much at all until recently. I guess I'm lucky he decided I was not a threat, lol.

Yea regular handling from small age is advised here, he's always been handled tbh very tame , let's see photo of your ??

IMG_1371.JPG
Last month. My shoulder, but my daughter's arm

Oh wow cool, yes he's only 4 months just settling in, he seems happy n relaxed, and over time he will have bigger viv and lots more plants etc , for now tho he's just finding his feet, he goes right to the top to sleep at night noticed he likes that when lights out lol
6am-6pm is a much better and normal time frame for his lights to be on.

Doubt that he needs quiet time and 6 in evening wouldn't be quiet
Quiet time? LMAO!!! Umm for a chameleon all time is quite time as they don't have external ears unless you have a subwoofer in your home noise is not a problem as for lights a 10-10 light schedule is absurd the idea is to match there natural environment as best you can so stop getting so butt hurt over good advice and change wat needs to be changed

Is it just me, or am I the only one reading the OP's comments, and hearing them in an Eastern European accent? Anyway, I think we're being trolled here. Apparently she knows everything and doesn't need advice, but is asking about which plants to feed her panther chameleon. SMH

I haven't ever asked what plants to feed him ? Why on earth would I do that ? I haven't even asked a question for days on end lol .

Quiet time? LMAO!!! Umm for a chameleon all time is quite time as they don't have external ears unless you have a subwoofer in your home noise is not a problem as for lights a 10-10 light schedule is absurd the idea is to match there natural environment as best you can so stop getting so butt hurt over good advice and change wat needs to be changed
Nothing needs to be changed what's so ever . Not even asked questions on here for days on end lol

Hi all got 4 month old panther chameleon today, is veg ok for him as well as locus ? Thanks x
Here, you asked, and I quote, "is veg ok for him as well as locus". Now reading through the misspelling, and poor grammar, we all read that as you asking what plants should I feed along with the locusts I'm already feeding.

Yea vegetables oh ok thought they could have them ok that's great thanks ! IL stick to locus and then try crickets in week or so
That was what you meant but I think you are having fun arguing with the members and you're being contentious to get some jollies. At this point we should ignore you so you don't get rewarded with attention.

That's hilarious!! Fun arguing ha ha ha no don't think so at all. R u even an adult ? As that is very childish . Ignore me ? Ignore what I'm not even posting on here I think the site is an absolute joke ha ha . There is 2 ppl on here who are normal that's it. Get a life

Back
Top Bottom