How many do you have??

How many chameleons do you own?

• Total voters
I had two jacksons and what the store called a Senegal chameleon (I dontthink it was, cuz it stayed pretty small (even for a Senegal)... Bout the size of a 3 month old veiled) when I was 10.... And I free ranged them on a real and fake ficus...

Everyone thought I kicked my addiction, but I caved recently, 19 years later and went from 0 reptiles to two beautiful veileds within 1 month... If I didn't have my GF, I guarantee that I would have a mellers or two by now and probably more... Within a year or two I'll probably be a lost cause :)

i think i had 1 when i did the poll, but im at 9 now!!! i love em

I did have 3 but am now back down to 2 again since I lost my dear old Tommy. I have Amy, the female Veiled and Monty 'Dinky Dinosaur' Jackson who is still a little bitty boy!:D

At the moment I have six, Three male Panthers,One Male Veiled And One male+Female Furcifer Minors.

Last edited:
I have more than I want to admit to...my family teases me about being an animal hoarder... but I agree with the Kammers' website, they are like potato chips, you can't have just one!

Right now I'm down to 3 again, like when I voted on the poll. And it'll probably stay like this for a while. If I ever breed Daedalus and Azura then I'll probably keep 3-5 of their offspring. But trying to keep the number under 10 total chameleons, preferably closer to 6-7.

back this summer i got my first and voted one on this poll :rolleyes: i got two yesterday and one a while back= four chams :D:D

We have two Kinyongia Multi (1.1), a jackson's chameleon (1.0), a baby veiled (0.1) and a Meller's chameleon (1.0)... in addition to that, we have four other reptiles in the house... two leopard geckos (0.1.1), one bearded dragon (1.0), and a red tail boa (1.0)... no one ever said bearded dragons were gateway drugs... but evidently they are!

I agree chameleons are very addictive. I started out with 1 veiled (rango) then I got 1.1 more Veileds and two days ago I got another Female veiled and this weekend we are picking up our 1.1 Ambilobe Panther Chameleons
I cant wait I want to get jacksons' and nosy be too. but that wont be for a while after our 3 new ones this week :D:D

2.2 Veiled Chameleons (Rango,Terrance, Tinkerbell & Fawn) 3.3 Bearded Dragons (Jacob,Red, Chewwy, Bella,Sadie & Midge, 1.1 water dragons (hadies & Persephanie) 1.0 Day Gecko (iggy) 1.2 Fat-tails (Athene, Apollo, Apherdytti) 1.1 Leopard Geckos (sookie & Leo) 1.0 ball pyhton (stitch) 0.1 Columbian Red Tail Boa ( madusa) 1.1 Bahama Anoles ( no names yet) 66 Veiled eggs, 13 Bearded Dragon Eggs, 1 fat tail egg, 4 Anole eggs......and somewhere our family of 5 fits in there too:D:D

Back
Top Bottom