I'm So Excited!

zjuckett

My baby veiled will be here in the morning. I'm getting up at 7:30 to go pick him up at the FedEx center. I doubt I'll be able to sleep. I just can't contain my excitement!!!!

Congrats and good luck...I'm sure you will do a great job. It is always so exciting when getting a new cham, but at the same time it can be stressful cuz u r hoping it is ok. Let us know how he is and we would love to see pics of him lol

I can feel your excitement! You will have to share photos and tell us all a out him tomorrow!!

Good luck!!! I am looking for a veiled myself. I have been doing various research for a few months now and am getting ready to take the plunge. If you dont mind me asking who/where you got it from and how it was when you got it.

Well, I haven't received him yet. I am getting up early to go pick him up at 8:30 tomorrow and I will tell you about that then.

BUT!

I got him from Chameleons Northwest and I would recommend them to anyone. I called and talked to Sandy for at least an hour about her chameleons and she answered all of my questions and more. I got a turquoise Veiled, which is what I was looking for because I love the way they look. I even told her I was looking for a nice friendly guy who had good color and she sent me some pictures to chose. They're very, very, very nice people. And they're pricing isn't bad either. I got him for 85, which includes shipping. So, I feel like I got a really good deal. If you're looking for a nice veiled, I'd say go to them.

They're a sponsor too so if you just click the upper right hand corner of "View Our Sponsors" you can find them.

discodance.gif
0010.gif

My baby veiled will be here in the morning. I'm getting up at 7:30 to go pick him up at the FedEx center. I doubt I'll be able to sleep. I just can't contain my excitement!!!!

How is your little one this morning? So happy for you and can't wait to see pictures. Just beware - as I've seen it said on the forums before - Chameleon's are like potato chips..... can't have just one...

Are you serious!!!! I hope they find him and everything is well.

Yup.
Ive been texting with him.

he went to fedex at 730 to pick him up, and was told that he was last scanned in memphis... and they cant do anything. he wil be here tomorrow.

Yup.
Ive been texting with him.

he went to fedex at 730 to pick him up, and was told that he was last scanned in memphis... and they cant do anything. he wil be here tomorrow.

That's awful! :( The waiting is the worst part.... I'm sure it will be worth the wait though....

I just spoke with someone at FedEx.

Apparently he's at the major hub in Memphis, or was there at 2 this morning. They don't know where he is so they put a trace on him. I'm really pissed because it's supposed to be over night shipping. What if he dies or they don't find him or what if he dies soon after I get him due to overwhelming stress or exposure? The heat pack will wear off by this afternoon.

I'm just beside myself. I can't do anything and I hate that this poor baby cham is just sitting somewhere and no one at FedEx is listening to me.

They said I can't speak to anyone in Memphis and that they'll call me when they find something out. The problem is that I'm in class all day and it's really hard for me to say, "Oh, sorry, my Chameleon's lost and I need to have a lengthy conversation with FedEx."

This is all so frustrating.

Have you notified the shipper?? Maybe they can handle the phone calls for you. I am so sorry you are going through this stress. I am even more sorry that the poor cham is having to go through this. I know it upsets even Chameleons Northwest as well. Keeping all my fingers crossed that this all will turn out alright.

Back
Top Bottom