Is my Cham sick?? His poop isn’t normal anymore :(((

Now I also remember being told that cricket crack is really good. If I get that do I still need to gut load with fruits and veggies? And I just read which fruits and veggies on the care sheet.

I thought repti sun wasn’t good?
reptisun is good but there is two different reptisun the 5.0 bulb clf and the t5ho linear, the t5ho linear is the good one but the clf (the one you got, is bad died in 3 month (after 3 month no uvb at all) ant can't emit uvb pat 4 inch across a screen cage, also blue light is ok but in my memory the blue spectrum can be a bit depressing for a chameleon i will just double check this and come back)

Just to be sure, because we dont 100% sure if your baby is cb, ask for a fecal test! maybe he got parasites

Now I also remember being told that cricket crack is really good. If I get that do I still need to gut load with fruits and veggies? And I just read which fruits and veggies on the care sheet.

try too add some dragon fruit to your gut load (can help to lower the uric acid in the body so you have nothing to lost here (it just can help;) try too raise the basking spot (go with a 75w bulb, if he got respiratory infection a heat boost can help) try also too add air flow with a fan (not a blow up wind but just small fan) and you can also try to gutload your cricket with yolk (this provide lot of vitamines like E,D3, K and A, you can also try too add some silk worm in the diet ( silkwork contain natural anti-inflamatory substances and they can help him)

try too add some dragon fruit to your gut load (can help to lower the uric acid in the body so you have nothing to lost here (it just can help;) try too raise the basking spot (go with a 75w bulb, if he got respiratory infection a heat boost can help) try also too add air flow with a fan (not a blow up wind but just small fan) and you can also try to gutload your cricket with yolk (this provide lot of vitamines like E,D3, K and A, you can also try too add some silk worm in the diet ( silkwork contain natural anti-inflamatory substances and they can help him)
Yolk as in an egg yolk?

Okay sounds good. I’ll do all of this. I’ve added the uvb light to my shopping cart. What’s a good basking light I should get to?
Also his vet appointment is for Monday August 6th. That was the earliest they could see him. I’ll let you guys know how it went

Okay so I’ll remove the cricket crack from my shopping cart but other than that is the rest of this right? ... hold on posting a picture of my cart

63488031-4D1B-4365-9A9D-A405F0413CBD.png

Actually before I order is there anything else I should add? Anything. Even if it’s a luxury thing that he would like but may not need? I want to spoil him and give him a happy long life. I’m really hoping he gets better

Back
Top Bottom