Jack the nosy be

I usually have a container that my girl gets put in for weighing or I know others use plants with a stick for their cham to hold onto when weighing.

Awwww look at the handsome boy 🥺
I never thought of a container! I just used a stick that he walked out onto, but once he was on the scale he got a little spooked. I need to find something more secure for weigh him on

My blue boy 💙
IMG_4185.jpeg
IMG_4173.jpeg
IMG_4152.jpeg

I have a stick thing I weigh my chams with. I’m not home to take pics of it so remind me if I don’t send it to you in a few days. It works well for them.

Ugh I love him 😍😍😍
THANK YOU!😍😍 me too
I have a stick thing I weigh my chams with. I’m not home to take pics of it so remind me if I don’t send it to you in a few days. It works well for them.
yay! That will be super helpful thank you so much, I’ve still been trying to Find something not too heavy but sturdy so they aren’t as scared when i weigh them

I just love how sweet Jack is! He is so super comfortable around me and has started occasionally climbing and putting some his feet on my hand 😆 today he decided he wanted to walk all the way out when I was hand feeding and I got these awesome pics of him 💙
IMG_4247.jpeg
IMG_4246.jpeg

I just love how sweet Jack is! He is so super comfortable around me and has started occasionally climbing and putting some his feet on my hand 😆 today he decided he wanted to walk all the way out when I was hand feeding and I got these awesome pics of him 💙View attachment 356445View attachment 356446
😂 For a split second I thought the end of the dracaena leaf he’s holding was a shiv. 😂
He’s a gorgeous guy and it’s awesome that he’s coming out to you more. 🥰

Back
Top Bottom