Jack the nosy be

Oh my GOSH!!!!!!!!! So adorable!!!
Thank you Eliza ๐Ÿ˜ also Iโ€™m sorry to ask but I completely forgot about that stick thing you weigh your chameleons on?! Iโ€™m still interested in seeing it when you can send a picture of it!

Thank you Eliza ๐Ÿ˜ also Iโ€™m sorry to ask but I completely forgot about that stick thing you weigh your chameleons on?! Iโ€™m still interested in seeing it when you can send a picture of it!

Oh my gosh I totally forgot about that as well! See the attached photos :). The tupperware one is a little trashy but works well for my smaller chams, the big tree thing is for my parsons. I got it at a reptile expo or if you are handy you could easily make one yourself.

Attachments

• IMG_0919.jpg
    IMG_0919.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0918.jpg
    IMG_0918.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0917.jpg
    IMG_0917.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 22
Oh my gosh I totally forgot about that as well! See the attached photos :). The tupperware one is a little trashy but works well for my smaller chams, the big tree thing is for my parsons. I got it at a reptile expo or if you are handy you could easily make one yourself.
Ooooooh wow I see!! Those would work very well so thank you very much for sending those! I have the perfect piece of wood to make the bigger one so yay! Jack will be weighed without trouble now ๐Ÿ˜…

Ooooooh wow I see!! Those would work very well so thank you very much for sending those! I have the perfect piece of wood to make the bigger one so yay! Jack will be weighed without trouble now ๐Ÿ˜…
Yay!! Share your weight log with me when itโ€™s all made and set up!

Back
Top Bottom