Just Got my Chameleon Today... Name suggestions?

She is a female. Will post pics after while. Want to let her get settled in and comfortable. :) I need name suggestions. Here is what I have thought of so far:
Ramona, Ivy, Rizzo, Ramey, and Olive. I am open to all kinds of suggestions because I can't find one I absolutely love.

~She is a veiled.

She is a female. Will post pics after while. Want to let her get settled in and comfortable. :) I need name suggestions. Here is what I have thought of so far:
Ramona, Ivy, Rizzo, Ramey, and Olive. I am open to all kinds of suggestions because I can't find one I absolutely love.

Congrats! What kind of cham??

edit*** lol, I see your edit, so nevermind... :eek:

If I got another female veiled I would call her Emmie :) I don't know why, just like it! My girls called Teal'c, she was meant to be a boy but the name stuck and it suits her.

This is her:
AAAaA.JPG
:)

i named one of mine by looking though native american names and meaning. (native american being my heritage) :)

I like Ollive Oyle... say it aloud if you don't get it :)

she's absolutely darling, I hope she and you have a wonderful life together.

I don't want to alarm you or anything I know its a fuzzy pic but her front elbow looks kinda big almost like a double elbow. I love baby veileds I recently had 65 of the little monsters only 6left and I'm keeping 3 lol yours is lovely and I like ivy its suiting

I actually had my named picked out before I even got my Chameleon- I've wanted one for years, but when I saw Tangled I knew I'd name it Pascal ;)

For the record, I <3 Rizzo! Grease is an awesome movie :)

Back
Top Bottom