Khan's Growth Thus Far- PIC HEAVY

CBPanther

Here is a quick timeline of pictures showing Khans growth up to 5 months old :) He use to have SUCH a little temper, and now he is starting to chill out, thank God! Anyhow, I will for sure be doing another one of these in about 5 more months, but for now ENJOY
Roughly 2.5m
1.jpg

Roughly 3m
2.jpg

Roughly 3.5m
3.jpg

4m
4.jpg

Yesterday, roughly 4.5-5m
5.jpg

Doesn't he look much more chill in the last picture lol

Oh no, his eyes are never sunken in! He always has his big bug eyes movin around lol. Around his eye's are my favorite part about him, looks like a lot of potential for color :)

He's turned in to a very handome little man. Glad that he's sweetened up some for you. I love the first baby pic of him.

love the color progression whown in the pics! sometimes you dont notice the changes when you see them daily but having pics from each month or so allows you to see their growth!!!
he's gorgeous but i love the baby shot myself! ;)

love the color progression whown in the pics! sometimes you dont notice the changes when you see them daily but having pics from each month or so allows you to see their growth!!!
he's gorgeous but i love the baby shot myself! ;)

Haha, he was such a little TUDE when he was a baby! Just starting to be able to accept me. His last picture is my favorite! Also, the camera just brings out the color more than the eyes

Back
Top Bottom