Lizard jail

Important question: For the pregnant lizard moms who are doing time do they get to have their babies in prison or do they immediately have to give them up for adoption?

Also have we found a warden for these prisons because I'd like to toss my hat in for the anole for jail and the monitor lizard for prison.

Important question: For the pregnant lizard moms who are doing time do they get to have their babies in prison or do they immediately have to give them up for adoption?
They get shallow laybins with tunnels that don't hold. The babies work for the prison.
I say we just get a penal colony on some island and let them govern themselves kinda like Lord of the flies or Australia.
It's warm in Australia they would like it there

Its also very dry in a lot of parts which the tropical reptiles won't like.

Is there a difference?

Well no not really except that in, in there were none they knew they were all going to die. Lord of the flies was more of a "omgosh this really sucks we're only 8-12 years of age." But these are hardened reptile criminals.

Well no not really except that in, in there were none they knew they were all going to die. Lord of the flies was more of a "omgosh this really sucks we're only 8-12 years of age." But these are hardened reptile criminals.
To be honest with you I have only read summaries of the book and not the book itself.

To be honest with you I have only read summaries of the book and not the book itself.

!!!
Do you hear sirens near you? Because I just called the lizard police. Two beardies will be at your house momentarily.

(But if we're being honest the book is on my reading list. I saw the TV movie of it last year that's why I know.)

!!!
Do you hear sirens near you? Because I just called the lizard police. Two beardies will be at your house momentarily.

(But if we're being honest the book is on my reading list. I saw the TV movie of it last year that's why I know.)
!!!

They won't take me alive!

Back
Top Bottom