Luke, I am your Nosy Be father.....

Haha he's a cranky flakey butt today! I see it in those eyes! One of mine is giving me those same eyes today. Haha! He's growing fast! Can't wait for after shed pics! :)

Haha he's a cranky flakey butt today! I see it in those eyes! One of mine is giving me those same eyes today. Haha! He's growing fast! Can't wait for after shed pics! :)

He has had a big burst the last couple of weeks since he's really gotten comfy in his enclosure. He's eating like a champ (and a pig) recently.

You, me, and Luke can't wait for the fresh skin pics. ;)

Post shed Jan 2014 pic...

Luke posed for a pic or two this morning. He's growing and starting to show some blues / greens a bit.

Attachments

• Luke 1 3 14.jpg
    Luke 1 3 14.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 175
Lol, I didn't see that there were mulitlple pages to this post, oops. I posted that in response to the stuff on the first page. It would've made sense back then :eek:

Luke had a couple sheds....

He's been growing quite a bit, and shed for the second time in a month. Took a pic or two. His colors show better after each one.

Attachments

• Luke 1 20 14.jpg
    Luke 1 20 14.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 200
Here is a recent photo of his brother Clouseau. They are growing really fast now. It seemed at first he was just staying the same size then all of a sudden he exploded!:D

Attachments

• 20140111_170800.jpg
    20140111_170800.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 163
Here is a recent photo of his brother Clouseau. They are growing really fast now. It seemed at first he was just staying the same size then all of a sudden he exploded!:D

Agreed, same thing happened here. It had only probably been 4 weeks or less, and he shed again this Saturday morning. Dealing a little with edema right now. Going to change my calcium only from ZooMed to REP CAL, and tweek my gut loads. Not sure, Zoo Med says zero D3, but i'm making a change anyway. Only using Repashy calcium w/ D3 twice a month, and multivitamin twice a month. I alternate mondays for those two.

We've all been cooped up inside due to the rainy icky weather. Yep, that's right, even here in FL it wasn't very nice. The sun finally came back out and it stopped raining, so Luke made his way into our big ficus tree outside for a tad bit.

Attachments

• Luke 2 1 14 ficus.jpg
    Luke 2 1 14 ficus.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 178
  • Luke 2 1 14.jpg
    Luke 2 1 14.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 185
Luke didn't eat much in the past couple days, and when I woke up this morning it dawned on me why. He was getting ready to shed, which he did while I was away at work. I wanted to get a picture, but he didn't. This was as good as it got. He was trying to hide prior to bedding down for the evening. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Luke hiding.jpg
    Luke hiding.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 175
Luke didn't eat much in the past couple days, and when I woke up this morning it dawned on me why. He was getting ready to shed, which he did while I was away at work. I wanted to get a picture, but he didn't. This was as good as it got. He was trying to hide prior to bedding down for the evening. :rolleyes:

Clouseau just shed again too! Luke is looking good!:D

He's really beautiful - I think mine prefer the sunny days too! (as do I)! I love watching them grow up and change, awesome pictures!

I find myself just setting there and starring. Every morning, I have my coffee and he has some drinks of water and a few crickets. I love their colors right after a shed.

got a new phone...

I would have had a great video of Luke nailing a cricket, but I screwed up on starting vs. stopping video recording. I hit STOP when I was supposed to hit START. STUPID!!!!! Instead Luke mocked me as a clicked a couple recent pics.

Attachments

• Luke 3 8 14 3.jpg
    Luke 3 8 14 3.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 167
  • Luke  3 8 14.jpg
    Luke 3 8 14.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 166
Back
Top Bottom