male or femaile?

tkalawart

I am wondering if my chameleon is male or female. It has been showing green on its back and some blue in its cheeks but it looks like more of a tan color at times. ill post a picture.

Attachments

• securedownload (3).jpg
    securedownload (3).jpg
    32 KB · Views: 169
i need more pics, but thats looking on the male side from that one pic...but truthfully i need like at least 5 pics similar to that at different angle to be sure..

From your thread yesterday on growth concern, I think everyone came to a conclusion that your cham is a female.

here are more phots

Attachments

• securedownload (4).jpg
    securedownload (4).jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 143
  • securedownload (7).jpg
    securedownload (7).jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 168
  • securedownload (6).jpg
    securedownload (6).jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 182
  • securedownload (5).jpg
    securedownload (5).jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 155
Hehehehehe!!! Its a tough one from the angles the pics are taken but I see some bulge action going on in a few:)

I know what you mean. and I saw the bulge somewhat, but then I looked at some pics of some other females from other posts and it sort of looked the same! :eek:

To me the bulge just looks like tail muscle, I usually see a much more obvious bulge in babies this age! So hard to tell, I'm still sticking with my guns! :p

Ugh!

You guys this is driving me nuts not knowing for sure. Im going to upload more pics in the morning but I want to breed this one with the male I have coming from Kammers. UGH can we put a definite answer to this so I can stop pulling my hair out? Pics manana

It's a male. Cain is right. Don't let it drive you nuts. See my thread about sexing panthers. They're easy to sex, even fresh out of the egg. Without even looking at the tailbase that's a male.

Back
Top Bottom