Morpheus would say, “Neo is the one”

Munchie summer appetite……🥰

IMG_0782.jpeg

Thanks buddy, she’s doing great and big appetite again.
Isn’t it crazy how they go through that appetite thing? About a month and a half ago my yellow lips stop eating. And started looking terrible. I thought I was getting ready to lose him. Out of the blue. He starts eating like a pig again put on a bunch of weight. And now he looks fantastic. I’m not sure if there’s something going on or if he’s just trying to stress the heck out. 🤣🤣 now he’s giving me a good shed. Ugh 😩

Attachments

• IMG_3007.jpeg
    IMG_3007.jpeg
    203.3 KB · Views: 8
Isn’t it crazy how they go through that appetite thing? About a month and a half ago my yellow lips stop eating. And started looking terrible. I thought I was getting ready to lose him. Out of the blue. He starts eating like a pig again put on a bunch of weight. And now he looks fantastic. I’m not sure if there’s something going on or if he’s just trying to stress the heck out. 🤣🤣 now he’s giving me a good shed. Ugh 😩
Wow he’s beautiful 😍😍. I don’t know exactly but I’m still expecting weather and atmospheric pressure. Because when the weather is great, she eats better and eats easily 2-3 full grown dubia on a day. Mostly every other day. 400 gram is I think her final weight. However, they can stress us big time so now and then 😅

Back
Top Bottom