My future Nosy Faly stud

maromo just hit 60g and thought I would snap a shot of him.

165905_10150862050971895_760664783_n.jpg

Yep rob does have some of the nicest falys around.he looks awesome Clark he already has red rain and he is a baby. Can't wait to c him grow.

Yep rob does have some of the nicest falys around.he looks awesome Clark he already has red rain and he is a baby. Can't wait to c him grow.

Thanks! Yeah Rob has amazing Faly's can't believe he finally has let one go and it still hasn't been snatched up:eek::eek: This guy just keeps looking better. He has been hitting his stride. It's funny because my WC male Dhaulagiri came in at 70g but much bigger and is now just north of 100g and this guy is now 60g...he is getting there;)

Damn he looks good I commented on the baby pic before .nice faly Clark .

I love the threads that show the progression of the cham, so I try to keep all my threads updated with pics. Thanks BTW he really is coming along..and check out all that yellow...pretty cool for a third gen CB faly (correct me if I am wrong Rob)

Hes lookin great rob, im so looking forward to seeing what these guy produce.

Thanks Rob!! I can't believe how big his feet have gotten in the past week...I think they have doubled in size this week alone:eek: Even his eyes are starting to get yellow.:D

I love the threads that show the progression of the cham, so I try to keep all my threads updated with pics. Thanks BTW he really is coming along..and check out all that yellow...pretty cool for a third gen CB faly (correct me if I am wrong Rob)

Thanks Rob!! I can't believe how big his feet have gotten in the past week...I think they have doubled in size this week alone:eek: Even his eyes are starting to get yellow.:D

the parents of these were cb from some hot falys from orig imports..

opps darn double post

the parents of these were cb from some hot falys from orig imports.. so ita be 2nd at any rate he blows the theory that cb dont have the yellow cheeks i see yellow

So some may have read about this on George's thread but if not here it is :eek: Also there has been much talk about the different colors Faly's throw at times. Well as you can see from his other shots in this thread he shows a bunch of white, but sometimes he is more blue so here are a couple. It was cold and rainy for these shots.
Well today we had a HUGE gift in the form of a big storm which dropped temps into the 70's which is just unheard of this time a year when it is normally barely below 100 deg at 11pm. So the race was on to get all the chams outside and into the rain and cool temps. I really hate taking pictures inside and so I haven't been taking many lately, so even though the light sucked I grabbed the camera and tried to get a few shots between waves of rain that were soaking the patio. IT WAS A GLORIOUS DAY!!
Here are a few of the shots...

578876_10150898560961895_1395505820_n.jpg

376922_10150898562801895_1442073883_n.jpg

208896_10150898563571895_1440590071_n.jpg

Maromo just got moved into his adult cage this past weekend and hasn't been too sure of himself...and of course he hates me :D:D

283700_10150918806471895_1475497199_n.jpg

Beautiful!!!! Stop already, Im at the point of coming over and Chamnapping him! :p

Thanks Benton!! I am beyond trilled with how he is coming out!! And to think at one point a select few thought he wasn't Faly:rolleyes: It's funny because sitting in the cage next to my WC Dhaulagiri the two could be brothers they look so similar in there chill suits:eek:

Well Im not joking dude, I got my tickets booked, now I just need your address! lol

Hes a cracker mate, You should definately post some more pics of him!

Time for a bump and more pics of Maromo!! You know, the one that hates you !!! !!! ;)
He is just gorgeous!!!! I just read this whole thread and am very interested and impressed with Nosy Falys!!!! Kush is certainly producing some beautiful babies!!!!!
Did I mention I cant wait to see more pics!!!! Lisa

Well Im not joking dude, I got my tickets booked, now I just need your address! lol

Hes a cracker mate, You should definately post some more pics of him!

I agree you should post more pics of him..

Time for a bump and more pics of Maromo!! You know, the one that hates you !!! !!! ;)
He is just gorgeous!!!! I just read this whole thread and am very interested and impressed with Nosy Falys!!!! Kush is certainly producing some beautiful babies!!!!!
Did I mention I cant wait to see more pics!!!! Lisa

Looking good Clark!!!!

Thanks guys!!! I will try and get some pictures for you. I take a lot more pictures when it isn't 110 deg outside. :( I put him in with one of my females and he was looking amazing but she went from receptive to biting him in 30sec before I got my camera:rolleyes: She is the most temperamental female I have every seen.

Back
Top Bottom