My Son Tiger baby

Here are a couple of outdoor photos from today. It was pretty hot outside (90 by 7am) so I kept the misters on too cool it down and George kept out of the direct sun. He is always his most vivid when sleeping or in the direct sun so he is more muted today. BTW since he was on meds a week ago I have been worried his head pads a little sunken in. He also hasn't been eating as much as I would expect. However, he has gained 9g in the past two weeks so he must be doing alright 21g to 30g:eek:.
He will be 5mo next week.
img_7344_original.jpg

img_7352_2_563049_original.jpg

Just a few more updated pictures of George. He just turned 5mo and mostly finished a shed two days ago.
img_7394_2_original.jpg

img_7401_2_original.jpg

img_7403_original.jpg

I am also going to throw this up...He didn't win last month but wanted to put it into this thread
july_photo_contest_clarkrw3_original.jpg

Just a few more updated pictures of George. He just turned 5mo and mostly finished a shed two days ago.
img_7394_2_original.jpg

img_7401_2_original.jpg

img_7403_original.jpg

I am also going to throw this up...He didn't win last month but wanted to put it into this thread
july_photo_contest_clarkrw3_original.jpg

George is beautiful! My Kirby is also a ST baby, who came to me the first part of June. Kirby and George look alike! Kirby JUST started throwing the blues also. But the red is still prominent. I joke that his tail looks like lobster meat and I just wanna nibble it. Lol. I'll try to load a couple pics from this week.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=40.059979,-82.973665

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312568346.422190.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312568346.422190.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 215
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312568368.156948.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312568368.156948.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 199
Awesome looking baby cham :). I have a Panther Chameleon Ambilobe Male named Louie. His from Kammerflage Kreations too.
Fire Hawk Louie's Dad. And Louie :D.

Attachments

• 717.jpg
    717.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 209
  • ?????? ?????? 6.jpg
    ?????? ?????? 6.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 310
wow! Amazing how George has colored up! My cham is from Kammerflage also. He was pretty grey looking at 5 months old!

Awesome looking baby cham :). I have a Panther Chameleon Ambilobe Male named Louie. His from Kammerflage Kreations too.
Fire Hawk Louie's Dad. And Louie :D.

It's funny because he looks a lot more like a Fire Hawk offspring than a Son Tiger offspring but that I am sure will change. He has started throwing some red scales in his blue bars which I think is AWESOME!!:D

This is a picture from last night it was going to be a PJ photo but the stinker woke up and turned on his photo cells before I could grab a focus. Still looking hot!

ry%3D480

Dad looks awesome!!! Your baby has a lot of red showing too, he is going to be insane. I have never had a Kammer, maybe I should get an ambilobe female from them.

George is looking awesome! His colors are gorgeous. You can tell he's a very well cared for chameleon.

Thank you SO much Jann...Most of the time I feel like I have NO idea what I am doing:rolleyes: but I can tell you I am always doing my best and researching as much as possible;)

Here is a picture from this weekend George getting his first sight of a LADY...and I can tell you at 7.5mo he knew what to do! Full on head bobbing display and courtship. He even came down out of his tree to find her when we put her on another tree. Too bad for George this little lady isn't for him...she is an out of towner.
img_7822_2_original.jpg

Back
Top Bottom