Nachito ongoing photo thread :D

🥳🥳🥳🥳 enjoy your time at college

Rock On GIF by Epitaph Records

Hey everyone! We have successfully moved into the college dorms! Time to let the party chameleon out! Nachito did great, she said hi to a few of our helpers in moving furniture and now has her cage covered to be left completely alone (expect for feedings) for the next few day!
unfortunately my cams are currently not working so no secret hidden view of her. I also hope she is doing ok and will lay soon 🤞🏻
here’s a little supplement photos of me and her enclosure all set up 😊
You might notice a certain calendar in the background 🤭
View attachment 357891
Awwwwww you are like all grown up now. A little adult. I am glad you got to take her with you. Wishing you nothing but the best your first year. ❤️

🥳🥳🥳🥳 enjoy your time at college

Rock On GIF by Epitaph Records
Yay! So glad that your move went well. 💗 How exciting for the both of you!
Awwwwww you are like all grown up now. A little adult. I am glad you got to take her with you. Wishing you nothing but the best your first year. ❤️
I thank you all so much over the last few years! Without you I doubt me and Nachito would have made it this far! I remember when we took her in, I was so worried about what to do with her when college came around! And lucky me! I got to bring her with me!
Thank you all again! Now times time for the next hurdle to be jumped, egg laying 😆

I thank you all so much over the last few years! Without you I doubt me and Nachito would have made it this far! I remember when we took her in, I was so worried about what to do with her when college came around! And lucky me! I got to bring her with me!
Thank you all again! Now times time for the next hurdle to be jumped, egg laying 😆
She will do great……see where she/you came from, what the predictions were a few months ago and where you stand now 👌🏻😎

How's Nachito doing in her party dome? Nothing new on the egg laying soap?
Thanks for asking! She’s doing well in our not really a party dorm, more like study room lol! She’s just started shedding yesterday! As for the eggs…. Nothing yet😓. Her eating habits have pretty much stayed the same the last month with eating only 2 bugs (Although she finally finished all her food yesterday of 3 large silkworms and she took 2 small ones from me today during weighing). Her pooping had also slowed down to a normal once or twice a week. I don’t know what to think, though she does sometimes have a little bit of girth around her hips, but I’m not sure if that means anything.
IMG_6021.jpeg

But here’s something that interesting, she’s actually been steadily dropping weight over the last few weeks. Today she hit 102.2g when she was at a more or less consistent 111-114g with some fluctuation over the last year since her first receptive period.

You know I’m just kidding about the party dorm 😌 I think 🤔

Strange, Nachito keeps surprising us. Are these lumps on her spine new?

You know I’m just kidding about the party dorm 😌 I think 🤔

Strange, Nachito keeps surprising us. Are these lumps on her spine new?
Yes, though I’m sure she could be a party animal if she wanted to!

I know, she keeps me on edge way too much.
No the bumps are not new, they have been there for a few months and yes, they have been growing. She has 3, two on her left side of the spine and one that’s smaller on the right. They have been check by her vet when I first noticed them but they didn’t seem too concerned. They felt them and apparently the bumps feel hard (have no idea what that could mean) and they have not hindered her so far. We are just leaving them for now.

Yes, though I’m sure she could be a party animal if she wanted to!

I know, she keeps me on edge way too much.
No the bumps are not new, they have been there for a few months and yes, they have been growing. She has 3, two on her left side of the spine and one that’s smaller on the right. They have been check by her vet when I first noticed them but they didn’t seem too concerned. They felt them and apparently the bumps feel hard (have no idea what that could mean) and they have not hindered her so far. We are just leaving them for now.
O yes, I wasn’t 100% sure and slightly remembered something about it. But, they weren’t that noticeable like now. Well, she keeps rocking us.

Back
Top Bottom