Namul

I think you should consider taking photos of reptiles as a second hobby. All your photos are simply gorgeous.
It fun to take pictures of animals. I haven’t done what I wanted to do. Go outside and snap from native reptiles in California.
I need to quit my job and be a full time real estate agent so I can have a normal life. lol

It fun to take pictures of animals. I haven’t done what I wanted to do. Go outside and snap from native reptiles in California.
I need to quit my job and be a full time real estate agent so I can have a normal life. lol
Well just know you have talent. I hope you explore it more some day.

Being grumpy and annoyed. Perhaps I need to do a complete overhaul of his enclosure with new large plants.

My ficus only has the top layer growing. My Cape Honeysuckle has lost majority lower base of leaves, only growing toward the hight of the lights. The pothos and Cebu Pothos are the only thing that helps the top canopy to stay well covered. If Lowe’s has a large Gardenia, I would most likely swap out the ficus tree. I have a small Gardenia that thriving better than the two large plants. LOL

IMG_8979.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8982.jpeg
    IMG_8982.jpeg
    236 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Totally agree with you! I think people generally tend to discount their beauty because they aren’t rare. But in my eyes there is nothing more beautiful than a healthy adult veiled…males and females. And Namul is gorgeous! 💗
Sadly that is human nature to want something more exclusive.

I actually love their casque. It just dramatic and brings beautiful architectural element to their physique.

Being grumpy and annoyed. Perhaps I need to do a complete overhaul of his enclosure with new large plants.

My ficus only has the top layer growing. My Cape Honeysuckle has lost majority lower base of leaves, only growing toward the hight of the lights. The pothos and Cebu Pothos are the only thing that helps the top canopy to stay well covered. If Lowe’s has a large Gardenia, I would most likely swap out the ficus tree. I have a small Gardenia that thriving better than the two large plants. LOL

View attachment 358766
He’s becoming big handsome boy 😍😍 and handsome he already was 😎

IMG_9030.jpeg

Today was payday. I went to go shopping for Namul. My loca
Lowe’s had new shipment of plants. But not I was hoping for: a large size Gardenia.
I went to buy one small one. And one Ixora coccinea 'Maui Red”. I am hoping it will thrive indoors. I’m hoping it will fill in lower elevation. I am also hoping that the two Gardenias and the Ixora can slowly fill in the middle elevation of all the leaves of the Cape Honeysuckle lost of it lower base. I had to make room to extra two plants. I bought a bird feeder cup to replace the home made feeder cup.

I like the lower base is filled in. Namul stopped being stressed. He’s been actively moving around. Non stop prior. It seem pushing the Cape Honeysuckle pot to the right corner tightly. Helping the main branches erected taller with the help vine branches keeping middle elevation to have that coverage that’s been missing. Long term I do want to add additional hanging pots on the high elevation peak. I do want to trim the top portion of the ficus tree to see if it help with new growth.
He seems to be a hunger strike. He’s entirely ignoring the roaches and superworms. But not the crickets or Black Soldier Flies.

Attachments

• IMG_9027.jpeg
    IMG_9027.jpeg
    221.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9028.jpeg
    IMG_9028.jpeg
    204.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9029.jpeg
    IMG_9029.jpeg
    181.3 KB · Views: 2
View attachment 358899
Today was payday. I went to go shopping for Namul. My loca
Lowe’s had new shipment of plants. But not I was hoping for: a large size Gardenia.
I went to buy one small one. And one Ixora coccinea 'Maui Red”. I am hoping it will thrive indoors. I’m hoping it will fill in lower elevation. I am also hoping that the two Gardenias and the Ixora can slowly fill in the middle elevation of all the leaves of the Cape Honeysuckle lost of it lower base. I had to make room to extra two plants. I bought a bird feeder cup to replace the home made feeder cup.

I like the lower base is filled in. Namul stopped being stressed. He’s been actively moving around. Non stop prior. It seem pushing the Cape Honeysuckle pot to the right corner tightly. Helping the main branches erected taller with the help vine branches keeping middle elevation to have that coverage that’s been missing. Long term I do want to add additional hanging pots on the high elevation peak. I do want to trim the top portion of the ficus tree to see if it help with new growth.
He seems to be a hunger strike. He’s entirely ignoring the roaches and superworms. But not the crickets or Black Soldier Flies.
Looks fantastic!!

Back
Top Bottom